Barry Szamboti Hawaiian Brian Cue for Sale

szamboti

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Unfortunately, I didn't hear about Brian's passing until a year later. Brian was a great player and very smart.
I was fortunate to know him. When I first started making cues after Dad passed, Brian helped me with the taper
of the shafts. He was an accomplished player. He took Rodney Morris under his wing and groomed Rodney (I call him Irish).
Brian was not only known in Hawaii, but I was told stories of him as a road player on the main land. Dad liked Brian and I hope he got a cue from Dad in Heaven.

R.I.P. Brian,
Barry

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately, I didn't hear about Brian's passing until a year later. Brian was a great player and very smart.
I was fortunate to know him. When I first started making cues after Dad passed, Brian helped me with the taper
of the shafts. He was an accomplished player. He took Rodney Morris under his wing and groomed Rodney (I call him Irish).
Brian was not only known in Hawaii, but I was told stories of him as a road player on the main land. Dad liked Brian and I hope he got a cue from Dad in Heaven.

R.I.P. Brian,
Barry
Hi Barry this is Bruce we met a couple times at Tony Cattucci's room in Toms River.
I seem to remember that Brian brought a chunk of Koa wood from Hawaii for Gus to make a cue.

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

R.I.P. Brian,
Barry
How many cues were made from the piece of KOA wood? I thought there were two and then I was told there are 3. We discussed this cue when I acquired it at Kenny Carfagno's cue show (in June 2012 I think) but I don't remember if we discussed how many were made from that wood. This is an old post-Since listing this cue, I decided to keep it. I also own your cue #627.