barthram/ winters

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
did chris barthram ever play the match against shane winters. i read some where that they were going to play awhile back...any info appreciated..............mike

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
did chris barthram ever play the match against shane winters. i read some where that they were going to play awhile back...any info appreciated..............mike

Mike,

Asked Chris about that match. Never answered me. Was supposed to be played in Chattanooga in January. Unfortunately Shane no longer lives in Rochester so I can't ask him. Interesting match up.

Lyn

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Mike,

Asked Chris about that match. Never answered me. Was supposed to be played in Chattanooga in January. Unfortunately Shane no longer lives in Rochester so I can't ask him. Interesting match up.

Lyn

We didn't play
I was In action In another city and asked his backers to put up no show money .
They wouldn't
I got burned to many times going all the way somewhere with no money posted
You get there and the game changes or the money changes
Shane is a great player and I'm sure it is a close game

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
We didn't play
I was In action In another city and asked his backers to put up no show money .
They wouldn't
I got burned to many times going all the way somewhere with no money posted
You get there and the game changes or the money changes
Shane is a great player and I'm sure it is a close game

Thanks for the answer Chris. Wasn't sure if you saw my question during last weeks live stream or not.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Which steam ?
I don't think I watched a stream last week .

Chris,

Here's where my age comes in. Just can't remember which stream. Probably a recent Joss event. The screen name was real bartrum. Someone asked if you were in a challenge match. I then asked about playing Shane in Choo Choo. U stream wouldn't let me sign in as cardiac kid. Only a generic u stream number. When I saw Shane in Erie in November, he told me the match would be in Akron :confused: and a group of guys from Rochester were going to drive down and sweat.

Lyn

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Shane was recently in Columbus to play Dee, and I've heard that he's supposedly coming back around to play other people, so maybe, just maybe, he can find someone to stake him against Chris. I know I'd like to see that game.