Bastards!!!

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
I'm soooooooooooooooo jealous of all of you at Louisville right now, I think I'll commit a crime. Banks ring game is about to start!:D :D :D

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I'm soooooooooooooooo jealous of all of you at Louisville right now, I think I'll commit a crime. Banks ring game is about to start!:D :D :D

Don't hold back, tell us how u really feel!

(wonder's how he will react when I thrash him at chess, ok Im dreaming! :p)

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
I'm in San Antonio.

Let's go! I'll swing by and pick you up.

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
TheOne said:
Don't hold back, tell us how u really feel!

(wonder's how he will react when I thrash him at chess, ok Im dreaming! :p)
Hey, The Small Number, you're lucky I didn't post that game... I came home and annotated it but I didn't wanna put you through all that...lol!

Anyway, I might give you 2-1 on the board and something like 5 mins to 2 if you come through with those snooker lessons next time you're in the city. Cheers.

P.S. Where are you these days? Practicing?

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Stones said:
I'm in San Antonio.

Let's go! I'll swing by and pick you up.
I'm in Queens, I'll take the ride! I got myself a couple hundred to lose too!!!

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
mnorwood said:
Stop in houston and pick me up. I am ready to tell my boss to kiss my ass.
I say you do it. Just find a room first, I'll crash on the floor (assuming I'll sleep), I don't care.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lewdo26 said:
I say you do it. Just find a room first, I'll crash on the floor (assuming I'll sleep), I don't care.

How about i have my personal plane come pick everybody up and we all go. Take the whole board maybe.....all everybody has to do is chip in for the gas.......LOLOLOL............mike

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Where'd I Put My Comb (with three teeth)

cueball1950 said:
How about i have my personal plane come pick everybody up and we all go. Take the whole board maybe.....all everybody has to do is chip in for the gas.......LOLOLOL............mike

I can't go. I have to wash my hair.
Doug

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
You guys are truly hilarious. If it wasn't for you, I'd be whining myself to sleep and dreaming about all the action I'm not getting.