Bayou Billiards in Baton Rouge was damaged when there was a fire in the same building. They have reopened after remodeling. I just got off the phone with someone who has started working there recently. He tells me that there are twelve nine foot tables and four bar tables. There was a snooker table in there and the balls are still around, the status of that table is uncertain. Hours are 11:30 to 2AM.
Rates: The daytime special is five dollars from 11:30 to 4:00 or two dollars an hour if you are only staying a short time. After 4:00 the rates are four dollars an hour. All rates are per player. No idea what the bar tables are set for.
Bayou Billiards
10090 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70815-1404
(225) 275-9114
The obligatory disclaimer: I have no financial interest in Bayou Billiards and haven't been in there myself yet. I am posting their reopening purely as an item of community interest.
Thanks,
Hu
Rates: The daytime special is five dollars from 11:30 to 4:00 or two dollars an hour if you are only staying a short time. After 4:00 the rates are four dollars an hour. All rates are per player. No idea what the bar tables are set for.
Bayou Billiards
10090 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70815-1404
(225) 275-9114
The obligatory disclaimer: I have no financial interest in Bayou Billiards and haven't been in there myself yet. I am posting their reopening purely as an item of community interest.
Thanks,
Hu