B billf59 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 19, 2009 #1 what year was the hall of fame founded and where can I find a compleate list of inductes
S Scott Lee AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 19, 2009 #2 You should be able to find all that information on this site: http://home.bca-pool.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=4 Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
You should be able to find all that information on this site: http://home.bca-pool.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=4 Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com
Cornerman Cue Author...Sometimes Silver Member Dec 19, 2009 #3 billf59 said: what year was the hall of fame founded and where can I find a compleate list of inductes Click to expand... http://home.bca-pool.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=4 1966 looks to be the first year of induction. THe 2009 inductions are Johnny Archer and Allison Fisher. Fred
billf59 said: what year was the hall of fame founded and where can I find a compleate list of inductes Click to expand... http://home.bca-pool.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=4 1966 looks to be the first year of induction. THe 2009 inductions are Johnny Archer and Allison Fisher. Fred