Bcm ?

tbone1213

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Anybody here have opinions, (good or bad), on BCM cues?
He has a couple really nice looking cues for sale and I'm just curious if they are worth picking up.
Thanks,
Tom

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
tbone1213 said:
Anybody here have opinions, (good or bad), on BCM cues?
He has a couple really nice looking cues for sale and I'm just curious if they are worth picking up.
Thanks,
Tom
Definitely. Bryan's cues hit awesome, and his points and finish work are incredible. He's in Arizona (or, at least he was), and I've seen a few of his cues around. They all look great, and the two I've hit with felt the same....just awesome.

Also, he's a pretty nice guy to talk to and deal with.

I think you'd be happy with one (just my opinion).

Rat (Mark)

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

Bryan Makes and Excellent cue all around! I've owned a few of his cues and really like the feel and play they offer.

borlotta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one 6 points ebony and holly from Bryan, it is gourgeus and play well. The finish is stanning and he is a really nice person to deal with. I'm ordering another one from him.
Andy.

Getnbzy

Take 2 they're small
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Add another positive recommendation. I have played with several BCM's and they are very consistent and hit great. Solid and a little stiff. But in a good way. And a great guy to deal with as well. I have had cues refinished as well as alot of minor maintenence and bryan takes his time and does super work. When a cuemaker takes just as much time working on a cue that was not made BY HIM I think that speaks volumes.

www.bcmcue.com

PoolSleuth

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't by a BMC until Bryan is FAMOUS or DEAD, than you will pay many more dollar for his Cues. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bryan makes a VERY NICE Cue, and they hit well. ;)

ironchef.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bryan is a great person to speak with about cues. On top of making nice looking and hitting cues on his own, Bryan does a superb job of refinishing old cues.

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my old cm cue

good deal there Tommy! I hope you're satisfied with the way the one I sold you plays. good luck buddy!!