Bear cue L-3 Where to buy?

You have 3 posts running in search of this cue.

I see that you are new here,so here is some free advice,respectfully.Only 1 bump per 48 hours.You are pushing all other sales threads to the basement by too many bumps.The folks here will help you with your search,but you are breaking the rules,by posting and bumping too often.The mods could delete your post or simply warn you,but you are hurting other sellers/traders.Please read the rules,and stay on every ones good side.
Good luck,and welcome to the forum.
Marc
 
It doesn't matter that you are desperate. The forum rules are the forum rules. You also broke the rules by having at least 2 posts about the exact same thing. When only so many posts can be on the first page, you (and everyone else) have to allow for others to have their time on page 1. Over bumping and more than one post will not only get your posts deleted, but will get you banned.

Chris
 
Replying in your post is the same as bumping it, and is not allowed more than once every 48 hours. If you wish to say something during the 48 hour period, you must do it with a private message. As for the Bear cue, from what I have found on the web, it it only sold in Germany. As we have very few Germans here, and I'm sure even fewer with a specific Bear cue, I think you're out of luck in finding information here.


Chris
 
Bear Cue

I have a Bear original, vintage, never played. PM me if interested.
 
Here It Is!

I believe one of the earliest models made around the time Bustamante signed with them. New, never played, not sure of the model #.
BearFull.jpg

BearJoint.jpg
 
Back
Top