Beards NY book launch

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Chicago Reader interview

Did the Photo Op, video, and interview today at Chris's Billiards. Their offices are on the North side and that is why we didnt do the shoot at my home room, Red Shoes Billiards.
Then I had to play a game with the political editor of the "Chicago Reader." My daughter was there and she begged me not to say anything political. Yeah, right. he and I got along great; we talked about the corruption of Richie Daley Jr., and how he left the city in the donniker when he retired. Naturally, he couldnt make a ball. I couldnt either. My back was out and I was stiff as a board.

There was a crew of 4 there, and they promised me the front page of the May 1 issue. Also the video will go on their website. I will advise all when it is up.

Beard

The political guy, Bennie, took a look at my book, and the first page he opened was about when I was looking for Bernadine Dohrn and William Ayers for the FBI, and that caught his interest.

Oh yeah, guess who I am sending a book to tomorrow? Martin Scorcese. The brother of a classmate of my daughter's married Scorcese's daughter. He responded to my daughters FaceBook acct when she mentioned that I had taught Tom Cruise how to break the balls playing 9 ball in the movie. He replied that his father-in-law was who had directed the movie, Color of Money. Anyway the kid asked if he could get a book to give to Martin, he thought Martin would be very interested.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the Photo Op, video, and interview today at Chris's Billiards. Their offices are on the North side and that is why we didnt do the shoot at my home room, Red Shoes Billiards.
Then I had to play a game with the political editor of the "Chicago Reader." My daughter was there and she begged me not to say anything political. Yeah, right. he and I got along great; we talked about the corruption of Richie Daley Jr., and how he left the city in the donniker when he retired. Naturally, he couldnt make a ball. I couldnt either. My back was out and I was stiff as a board.

There was a crew of 4 there, and they promised me the front page of the May 1 issue. Also the video will go on their website. I will advise all when it is up.

Beard

The political guy, Bennie, took a look at my book, and the first page he opened was about when I was looking for Bernadine Dohrn and William Ayers for the FBI, and that caught his interest.

Oh yeah, guess who I am sending a book to tomorrow? Martin Scorcese. The brother of a classmate of my daughter's married Scorcese's daughter. He responded to my daughters FaceBook acct when she mentioned that I had taught Tom Cruise how to break the balls playing 9 ball in the movie. He replied that his father-in-law was who had directed the movie, Color of Money. Anyway the kid asked if he could get a book to give to Martin, he thought Martin would be very interested.

The Book was a great read. Good Luck with a movie deal.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Aha....the guapo connection. :)

Maybe this will be a cross-over hit....great for the game.