Beat my draw!

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Heyy folks.
I just was loosening up my stroke after practice and was trying to get max low english with sidespin.

So here my challenge with my best result. Both balls are exactly one ball width from side rail.
Can you do better? I am interested especially 9ft Diamond table results because those rails are so bouncy.
Also my cloth is on daily heavy use on our private club and 6 months old so with new cloth i believe this result should be easy.
If someone can get back to middle of table from that route i give 10 points and parrot achievement. ;)

FYI, I just posted a video to promote your Draw Challenge. I also tried it out. I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I might try again when I can get on other tables that might be faster, bouncier, and more spin reactive. Here's the video:

Thanks for giving us a reason to practice our draw shot.

I hope you like the video,
Dave

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI, I just posted a video to promote your Draw Challenge. I also tried it out. I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I might try again when I can get on other tables that might be faster, bouncier, and more spin reactive. Here's the video:

Thanks for giving us a reason to practice our draw shot.

I hope you like the video,
Dave
loved your video! WOW. Thanks man!

Fer. Gutierrez.

Registered
Rafael Martinez showed me that stroke on a pool table years ago when I lived in Texas. I never did put in the work to master it, but it was really impressive.

Not the same shot he used to show me, but this is the stroke.

🎥📹📽️🎥📹📽️🎥📹📽️🎥📹📽️🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘
ISO VINTAGE RARE POOL VIDEO 9 BALL
RAFAEL MARTINEZ VS EFREN REYES 90'S
BICYCLE CLUB TOURNAMENT

Attachments

• 48404546_2023264641297139_6503352197277810688_n~2.png
    48404546_2023264641297139_6503352197277810688_n~2.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 44