I have a like new Jacoby pool cue for sale. It comes with a custom made Carbon Fiber shaft. The cue was built in
2020 so it is like new. The shaft I am told is a TAC made in Ohio and custom made for the Jacoby butt.
19 oz, but is adjustable with weight bolts
butt is 29 1/2 in long
shaft is 30 1/2 in long
Kamui soft tip
shaft is 12.4 mm
Radial pin
I am selling this cue for SOLD AND shipped, It looks great and plays great.
Please call/text Tom at 407-963-1010 if you have any questions.
2020 so it is like new. The shaft I am told is a TAC made in Ohio and custom made for the Jacoby butt.
19 oz, but is adjustable with weight bolts
butt is 29 1/2 in long
shaft is 30 1/2 in long
Kamui soft tip
shaft is 12.4 mm
Radial pin
I am selling this cue for SOLD AND shipped, It looks great and plays great.
Please call/text Tom at 407-963-1010 if you have any questions.
Attachments
Last edited: