Beautiful John Bender Twins For Sale

Raggedy Andy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings. I have for sale a player/jump cue set made by a great artisan, John Bender from New Jersey. I am selling because I have to pay for the other cue he's made for me......and my wife will not buckle to the idea I need two cues. So.....I have to sell this one to partially pay for the other. If you've not heard of John, he is a traditionalist that does things right, from start to finish. His cues are not only gorgeous...they play great. I qualify that statement by having many great cues, including cues made by Gus and Tim Scruggs. He makes cues for many of the good players on the east coast. This set is made from Birdseye maple and curly Koa. The veneers are ebony, Koa and maple. Cue is 58&1/2", 20 ounces. Shafts are pro taper, 13.25mm, ivory ferrules. One shaft has a little bluing, the other has not been used much. Shafts are dead straight, no nicks what so ever. Butt is perfectly straight, no nicks. The jump cue has only been test hit. It is a cannon. This cue has a great hit and plays well. I regret having to part with it. I've not sold anything on AZ before, first time. Please message me with questions and sincere interest. I am asking $1,100.00 for the set, and I will pay insured shipping USPS Priority. I also have a dedicated break cue, same specs, if there is interest.

Attachments

• Bender 1.jpg
    Bender 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Bender 3.jpg
    Bender 3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,243
  • Bender 9.jpg
    Bender 9.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Bender 4.jpg
    Bender 4.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • Bender 11.jpg
    Bender 11.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:

patrickjuhlin

A+ Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I vouch completely for the seller who is a stand up guy, no problems here. I have also personally played with this cue. This cue hits great and l love the matching jump cue.

Jerry Forsyth

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Andy,

Please remember that the rules of the W/FS section require that you only post in your own thread once every two days. Please use PM's to answer questions.

Thanks,
Jerry

AK-Stick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
John Bender Cues

I have a John Bender cue actually I have had two one he was building and I was impressed enough with that cue to commission one from him and sell the one I had. Over the years I can say I have owned the big cue makers, Gus, Barry, Schick, Gina, Searing, Mike Bender, Kikel, Hercek, Black Creek, Southwest, Hercek and I can honestly say that John' cue will play with any of them and better than some. John's cues are hand made and well worth the $$$.

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a John Bender cue actually I have had two one he was building and I was impressed enough with that cue to commission one from him and sell the one I had. Over the years I can say I have owned the big cue makers, Gus, Barry, Schick, Gina, Searing, Mike Bender, Kikel, Hercek, Black Creek, Southwest, Hercek and I can honestly say that John' cue will play with any of them and better than some. John's cues are hand made and well worth the $$$.
I agree 100% with everything you said.

Player Rick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
"The Twins" are now in my posession. Thanks to Andy for a great deal. I would do business with him anytime. When my game equals the quality of my cues I'll be famous.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk