Beautiful Titliest conversion Tom Migliore (TNS Cues) Ivory Joint

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hey AZer's
I'm selling a beautiful Titliest conversion for a good friend of mine.
The cue was built by cuemaker Tom Migliore of TNS cues. This cue is only a few months old and is in Like New condition. The cue started with a wonderful Titliest one piece. The cue has a 3/8x10 joint screw and an Ivory Joint. Very nice black leather. The cue is 58", has 2 shafts 13mm (linen base ferrules), Ivory Hoppe ring. Butt 15.2oz, Shafts 3.7- 3.8oz
1st $1000 gets it.
Best,
Ken Kerner

RJPpool

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen this cue in person. The veneers are thick and super vibrant. The wood is palm wood. Tommy,besides making pins and parts for almost all the cue makers, makes a great playing cue himself. This is a great price for a super clean titliest conversion.

RJPpool

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very surprised this cue is still here. Super clean and a great player. IMO the best titliest I've seen here in awhile.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Very nice cue, I love how long the points are. The original 1pc must have been a great thick specimen to have a cue with that long of points in it.

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Having seen this cue in person, I can say that it is dead nuts perfect: flawless. The veneers are some of the cleanest and sharpest of any conversion I've ever seen.

GLWS.

-roger