Becue in Chicago, Chris's Billiards Sat Aug 17 One day only

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be at Chris's Billiards Saturday August 17th. I will have shafts, shooting cues, The New Dark Matter II Break cue and the New Dark Matter II Jump cue. Come out and check it out. I plan to be there when they open Saturday and until late afternoon or early evening. Selection of over 40 shafts.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
574-320-2438

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I go every few months to North Alabama to see my mother. I was just there and in Arkansas for my day job. But back in Indiana now.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue at Chris's Billiards, Chicago (4637 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60630) ONE Day only Saturday August 17th during the weekend tournament. I will have the New Dark Matter II (2) Break Cue and the New Dark Matter Jump Cue. As well as Becue Shooting cues and a wide selection of Becue Shafts in different joints, Radial, Uniloc, 3/8x10, 3/8x11, 5/16x14 and 5/16x18 (order only) These are available in 12.0mm and 12.5mm Prime M Pro Taper. Also the 5.1 which is 11.8 conical taper. Shafts and Shooting butts are available in 3 lengths, 29 inch (standard) and custom 30 and 31 inch.
Come by and see me Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/Becueofficial/videos/910115969327436/