Becue on the road in march

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The following is my March schedule:
Saturday the 3rd late after noon at Highpockets in Memphis TN

Sunday - Wednesday (4th through 7th) Nacogdoches Texas - Looking for suggestions on pool rooms in Nacogdoches.

Friday and Saturday the 9th and 10th of March I'm available for demos in North Alabama (Florence, Decatur or Huntsville)

Monday and Tuesday the 12th and 13th I will be available for demos in the Chicago area (Schaumburg) Close to Fox and Hound

I have shooting cue, both shafts and break cue with Leather tip and Phenolic tip.

To setup a time or location you can message me here on AZB or email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

More late

Ricky Bryant

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you make it to Florence I would be interested in trying the Becue.

Let me know when you know the "exact" days and times.

Rake

Rake

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The following is my March schedule:
Saturday the 3rd late after noon at Highpockets in Memphis TN

Sunday - Wednesday (4th through 7th) Nacogdoches Texas - Looking for suggestions on pool rooms in Nacogdoches.

Friday and Saturday the 9th and 10th of March I'm available for demos in North Alabama (Florence, Decatur or Huntsville)

Monday and Tuesday the 12th and 13th I will be available for demos in the Chicago area (Schaumburg) Close to Fox and Hound

I have shooting cue, both shafts and break cue with Leather tip and Phenolic tip.

To setup a time or location you can message me here on AZB or email me at USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

More late

Ricky Bryant

You keep coming in the same week as the IL State ACS tourney. It starts on Wednesday and goes through Sunday. Are you going to stop by the tourney while you're in town ? It's only about 30 mins from Schaumburg.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You keep coming in the same week as the IL State ACS tourney. It starts on Wednesday and goes through Sunday. Are you going to stop by the tourney while you're in town ? It's only about 30 mins from Schaumburg.

Just the timing of my day job. I should be available Monday at 6pm. Just PM me here or call or text 574-320-2438 to meet me at Fox and Hound. Tuesday night the same except I'm meeting some people for dinner. Wednesday I'm back on the road to Elkhart Indiana, my second home base.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Schaumburg and my hotel is close to Fox and Hound. If you want to meet for a demo of the Becue products text 574-320-2438

Available tonight or Tuesday night 12th & 13 The

Ricky Bryant

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in Schaumburg and my hotel is close to Fox and Hound. If you want to meet for a demo of the Becue products text 574-320-2438

Available tonight or Tuesday night 12th & 13 The

Ricky Bryant

C'mon RJ, I hope you can demo this cue. Your opinion is a valid one and I'm interested in what you have to say about carbon fiber from Italy.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Questions and Request

I want to say thanks to everyone for all the interest in the Becue line. I know the owners and myself try to answer all questions, request and quotes. It has been extremely busy the last few weeks. If I have not responded to your request, question or quote PLEASE submit it again to me. The best is to my email USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

Also a number of people have asked about getting shafts only. Yes they are available contact me at the email above for information.

Ricky Bryant