Been asking the bar owner for Diamonds

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The difference between the Bar Customer, and Bar Owner is simple.

The Customer see all the money going into the own hand, or cash register.

The Owner after he pays all the expenses, etc. out of his hand or cash register. Is left in many cases less then if he was working for minimum wages.

Running any business, has a lot of money going out before most business. See something call a profit, that is what is left over after paying all the bills, expenses, etc.

breakandrunrob

The Reaper
Silver Member
first its a bar NOT A POOLHALL! 2nd I love diamond tables nice tight pockets but if its a coin op table and the owner is making money per game then why wouldn't he keep his valley table(s) which are great built and nice table by the way. 3rd its about education ask the owner and bartenders to please keep an eye out for idiots being stupid on the table.

mr8ball

He claims he spoke to a representative from Louisville who said " a 3.5x7 is a 3x5x7 be it a Diamond or not.....ok :frown:

I think if Diamond knew who the rep was they would fire his ass. Its no comparison between the two. You can get Valleys to play good but never like a Diamond. I have worked on quite a few of both and know how much difference their is. I understand the owner not wanting to put out the money for one. He just needs to get the right person to make the valley play as good as it can.

Last edited: