Bender - Omega/dpk - Joint Protectors

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All -

Micheal Webb made me some joint protectors for my Omega cue and they were perfect.

If anyone has one that needs J/P for this goofy thread Mr. Webb can make em.

Good guy to deal with too!

Ken
 
Mike Webb made me a Predator 314 shaft for my Jerry Pechauer few years a go and this guy is something else when it come time for a quality job.

I highly recommanded Mike work to anyone of you guy's.

Luc Comtois
(Canada)
 
The secret is out.....

I went to Mr. Webb's web site. He has no available cues.

I can understand why, looks like he makes killer cues and seems to have that customer service thing down too.

I wish him the best.

ken
 
Cant remember what he charged me

But I do remember from the time I ordered them to the time they showed up at my house was less than a week.

I cant make promises for Mr. Webb but he must have elves like the red suited fat man.

LOL, I crack me up!

Ken
 
Ken_4fun said:
But I do remember from the time I ordered them to the time they showed up at my house was less than a week.

I cant make promises for Mr. Webb but he must have elves like the red suited fat man.

LOL, I crack me up!

Ken

All the Elves are gone for the season, Union policy, But I'm still in good standing with the fukarewee tribe.:eek:
 
Back
Top