scarlettrout

Cancer SUCKS!
Silver Member
Benefit 9Ball Tournament for John Kinman

Luke's Bar & Grill, Sherman, TX

Saturday Feb. 16th

$20 entry = $10 to tournament & $10 to the benefit

Entries taken until player meeting at 1:30 pm, play to start soon after

Handicapped 9 Ball. Skill levels range from 3 (Ann Malone's level... me!) to 7 (Tony Sulsar's level) If we don't know your skill level, you will start as a 5, ladies start as a 3...

John Kinman suffered a heart attack on Super Bowl Sunday. John does not have insurance and his medical bills are about to start piling up. He is usually the first person to contribute to any benefits or needs, now he needs our help.

John is an avid pool player & father of JP Kinman

• Bake Sale
• $10 donation for an all-you-can eat spread (tournament entry fee covers your food)
• Raffles
• Silent Auction will be held for baked goods and various donated items.

Donations for auction items needed!!

Please donate whatever you can!! If you can’t donate money, donate an item for auction… if you don’t have an item, donate your services for auction… if you can’t donate a service, donate your time!

Send PayPal donations to : tsulsar.med.fund@gmail.com please select “gift” & put “John Kinman” in subject or note line

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
On bar tables? Is it a capped tourney?

8 footers with new championship cloth. If by capped you mean handycapped. Yes!

Ann, I have a Merry Widow cue I will donate to the auction. See you there.

Thanks for doing this I know it's more work than people think!

Larry

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
OB Cues

The guys at OB Cues also wanted to help out and they donated a gift certificate for a shaft of the persons choice.

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I'd pay these folks a visit, pay my respects, and perhaps buy something for a good cause. So I drove 60 miles from The Dallas area. When i got there I opened the door and walked into a thick wall of cigarette smoke. Nasty. I left after a few short minutes. Sadly I didn't get the opportunity to bid on one of the sticks.

Hopefully the organizer got good bids to help the benefit. I'm heading home to take a bath, I feel like a dirty wet sock...can you imagine if I stayed longer? My heart goes out to future lung cancer victims, some folks there might, well...

It's 60 miles back, so I'll be home in about an hour. I'll make sure to pick up some air freshener on the way so my car doesn't stink like my clothes do now.

Poolmouse