Bergman ran a 19-pack, I think it's the highest package on video.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Long time no post. There's been various numbers thrown around but the video is up, and I count 19.
For this who won't go on facebook, they said something about putting it up on youtube also.

The run starts at Justin's 13th win and ends after his 31st win... he actually plays safe at rack 32,
though I thought there were a couple of flyers available. How ruthless is that? He's winning 32 to 26,
and 25 of those losses were spotted.

This was fun to watch... Justin was just smoothly running forever, and solving every problem like it's easy.
It's a good demonstration of why they need all those break restrictions in 9b.

kling&allen

Registered
i think Matlock's hi-package is around 22rks with a normal triangle rack. Justin is playing at a super hi level here.

28 on the barbax is the Matlock number I've heard said in Olathe, but I think you know him personally? Here's a past thread with different numbers for the "record":

But I think Bergman's 19 (or 21) is the highest caught on video. I think Shaw or someone has a 13 or 15 pack against the pro ghost on a 9 foot posted online.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
28 on the barbax is the Matlock number I've heard said in Olathe, but I think you know him personally? Here's a past thread with different numbers for the "record":

But I think Bergman's 19 (or 21) is the highest caught on video. I think Shaw or someone has a 13 or 15 pack against the pro ghost on a 9 foot posted online.
Hard to pin down the exact #. Dave has run so many packages over 10rks its just insane. Just recently a friend was in Olathe for a tourn. He saw Dave put two 11's and a 13 on a guy while giving up a pretty good spot. Mind you Dave is almost 70 now. Fkng stout is all i can tell 'ya.

PracticeChampion

Super strong 💪, untouchable in any local tournament or match

Only problem is gotta do it on a big table, and can't soft break, etc... Rules Rules Rules to abide by now

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super strong 💪, untouchable in any local tournament or match

Only problem is gotta do it on a big table, and can't soft break, etc... Rules Rules Rules to abide by now
whatever. nobody is going to string racks on a 9ft like that. i could see the top super pros running 6-7 if their break was working. big #'s aren't impossible but unlikely.