Bert Schrager cue

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone help me get positive I.D. for a Bert Schrager cue stick?
ChopDoc and others have tentatively I.D. it as a Schrager but how can I get hard proof? The stick was probably made prior to 1986 because there is no trademark on the cue.
Invoice?Purchase order? Verification letter? :confused::confused::confused:

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone help me get positive I.D. for a Bert Schrager cue stick?
ChopDoc and others have tentatively I.D. it as a Schrager but how can I get hard proof? The stick was probably made prior to 1986 because there is no trademark on the cue.
Invoice?Purchase order? Verification letter? :confused::confused::confused:

Try to contact Russ - screenname is poolhustler - he knows lots about Bert's cues

HTH
Dale

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your tip pdcue and chopdoc and PT109 and skins and cornerman and poolhustler. You all helped keep
the search alive.I finally was able to track
down Tom O'Connor ( who usd to work with Bert Schrager)
and he positively I.D. every aspect of the cue as a Schrager.

Now the next step is to sell it and get it back into circulation.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See if you can obtain Tom's affirmation in writing so that when you try selling this cue,
prospective buyers would be less skeptical about the cue's authenticity as a BS cue.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You might ask Tom if he can engrave the By Shrager on it or take it by and have Pat do it by hand.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might ask Tom if he can engrave the By Shrager on it or take it by and have Pat do it by hand.

One of my last conversations with Bert was that his "By Schrager" pantograph template was loaned out and never returned.

Do you have a contact number for Pat? The number I had for her is no longer good. I would love to call her and see how she is doing.