Best bank pool matches online

jchance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only played bank pool a handful of times and I'm interested in learning about the strategy of the game. Can anyone recommend some good full-length matches to watch on YouTube or another website for example? I don't see a lot out there and I was looking in particular for John Brumback matches, seeing as how he is the king of bank pool :smile:
I guess a lot of the matches you have to buy DVDs/streaming, hoping someone can steer me in the right direction! Thanks

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked around alot a yr or so ago and ended up just getting a bunch of accu stats videos. So few free online, good luck with your search.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only played bank pool a handful of times and I'm interested in learning about the strategy of the game. Can anyone recommend some good full-length matches to watch on YouTube or another website for example? I don't see a lot out there and I was looking in particular for John Brumback matches, seeing as how he is the king of bank pool :smile:
I guess a lot of the matches you have to buy DVDs/streaming, hoping someone can steer me in the right direction! Thanks

Maybe one thing to search for are some of the few places that have bank tournaments and stream them from their site/ustream page. I think there have been streams out of either Red Shoes in Chicago or Michael's in Ohio. Any others?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ugly video IMO. Neither looked worth a damn.

Old technology....even the table doesn't look right.
...but it's billiard history....Gary Spaeth and Bugs Rucker were great players...
...like Worst, Mosconi, Hoppe, et al....no other way to see them.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Bank pool is one of the best pool games out there, yet so infrequently played these days. I have looked online in vain for bank matches as well. Why don't you seek out john Brumback here, as he's a member here and a nice guy. Tell him ole Jalapus sent ya.

Best,

JL

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a lot of content owners out there that think content is going to go up in value one day. LOL

As millions of hours of free content are added everyday.

Thanks to the Billiard Club network for offering this 9-ball bank game.. nice watch: https://youtu.be/fIHS_Th5nEI

Colin

Last edited: