Best Glove

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
First off let me say that I prefer not to play wearing a glove, but the Texas humidity sometimes causes sticking issues, even using a REVO shaft. I notice the wood shafts are worse, but it still gets a little sticky using the REVO shaft.

One guy told me to use powder, but as you know that is a bad thing for a REVO shaft.

Pacecar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do agree that the PNS glove provides the least friction and is reasonably priced. It is well-made. However, it only comes in one size. It stretches to a tight fit (which I like after getting used to it). If you have a large hand, I would not recommend it.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Predator is coming out with a new line of gloves which will be available from all Predator dealers towards the end of February. Pictures on their site. I would imagine that they also had the Revo shaft in mind when choosing the material for this glove. I live in south Louisiana where the humidity is also pretty bad and, even with my Revo shaft, I need to use a glove.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui for me. Their XL gloves fits me the best. I love the glove but hate the cuff, just no need for it, so I cut that off as soon as I get it and then it slips on easy and stops right at my wrist.

koolkatt58

Registered
If your on a budget Sir Joseph gloves are good. I Use Molinari Gloves they are really nice.
My hands are small so they fit good. If you have huge hands they might be tight.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I don't use a glove & have never tried but i do see predator is coming out with a new glove that is supposed to be like a 2nd skin. Looks better than most ive seen at the least.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I have 3 I like: Mezz, Kamuai, and IBS. Although I often shoot without a glove too. If the Predator is $20 or so I'll try it .. if it's $50 or higher - nope.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First off let me say that I prefer not to play wearing a glove, but the Texas humidity sometimes causes sticking issues, even using a REVO shaft. I notice the wood shafts are worse, but it still gets a little sticky using the REVO shaft.

One guy told me to use powder, but as you know that is a bad thing for a REVO shaft.

For the past couple of months or so I've been using Vapor gloves.
I got one with closed fingers and one with open index and middle finger. Thumb is always closed.

Really like those gloves.

They work much better for me than either kamui or molinari.

So right now I like them in this order:

1. Vapor. Very breathable, don't cover all of the back of your hand, like Kamui and Molinari, and they come in sizes.
2. Kamui. They have sizes.
3. Molinari. don't come in any sizes but if your hands fit they're ok.

If you want the Vapor and that's you on your avatar then you can safely order the XL. Their sizes are a bit on the small side.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui for me. Their XL gloves fits me the best. I love the glove but hate the cuff, just no need for it, so I cut that off as soon as I get it and then it slips on easy and stops right at my wrist.

I also always cut off the cuff right above the stitches.

After that I'm good to go....

I found that Vapor solves this perfectly and they stop right where the cuff on the Kamui begins.

Just be aware that their open finger glove is open only for index and middle.
Thumb is always closed.

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a problem because I have very long fingers so most gloves are either tight or don't fit at all. Most companies don't make large enough ones.

Currently I use two different ones which would be perfect if I'd get them in XL.

- the Longoni
- the McDermott glove.

Actually I prefer the McDermott because of the open netting. It isn't overly durable though. Developed some holes in the netting already.