Best price on Simmonis 860 HR

The Kiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was looking on line for a price for Simmonis 860HR in tourney blue finding prices around $270 for a 9 footer. Last time i bought the same cloth there was a place that was cheaper than all the rest. Anyone have any ideas where to find the best price?

Thanks
 
I saw an ad on here the other day for a company I had not seen before. Poolfelt.com. You might want to check them out since they support AZ with ads. I think all they sell is cloth so their prices have to be pretty good.
 
I saw an ad on here the other day for a company I had not seen before. Poolfelt.com. You might want to check them out since they support AZ with ads. I think all they sell is cloth so their prices have to be pretty good.

Actually, poolfelt.com has horrible prices... I checked today and they sell simonis 860 (regular) for $279 / 9ft. Direct from Simonis is $140/table when you buy a bolt...

Aurora Road Billiard Supply sells it for around $180 as do many online retailers.
 
Would call Diamond... They buy bolts and bolts of it so their out the door price might be in the running...... Dunno about shipping....
 
Would call Diamond... They buy bolts and bolts of it so their out the door price might be in the running...... Dunno about shipping....


Stop making trouble! I am sure Diamond isn't an authorized reseller. It likely gets pricing on an OEM spec agreement.
 
Back
Top