Best selling or top rated Billiard glove help

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
I'm selling Cues and accessories . Would like advice on gloves, being someone who doesn't use them. I'd like to know if there is a good cheap brand out there,bc theremis lots of people who dont want to spend money and I better quality brand as I'm someone who doesn't mind spending money on a great product.

Thanks for any help
 
Gloves

I'm selling Cues and accessories . Would like advice on gloves, being someone who doesn't use them. I'd like to know if there is a good cheap brand out there,bc theremis lots of people who dont want to spend money and I better quality brand as I'm someone who doesn't mind spending money on a great product.

Thanks for any help

Kamui Longoni

You have to own a lathe as in a cue maker or a cue repair man to get a break on Kamui products .
 
Molinari. The Kamui glove, $10 cheaper because it doesn't say "Kamui".

Second this as a glove wearer...no fancy package to throw away. same glove different name and less money.
Having wore Sir j, pro series, tried predator ...Molinari all the way but would like to see them come a bit larger in size also.
 
Full fingered, I like NIC Felice and IBS gloves. Kamui/Molinari gloves are your best bet for a glove without fingers.
 
I need a full fingered glove. The problem I have is that they wear out so fast. I always wear through the heel of the glove and the tip of the middle finger.

Which ones last the longest?
 
There all about the same...,

I need a full fingered glove. The problem I have is that they wear out so fast. I always wear through the heel of the glove and the tip of the middle finger.

Which ones last the longest?

Unfortunately they all wear out about the same. If you want them to last keep one for action or tournament play only and use the worn one for practice.
 
Second this as a glove wearer...no fancy package to throw away. same glove different name and less money.
Having wore Sir j, pro series, tried predator ...Molinari all the way but would like to see them come a bit larger in size also.

They must be trying to save money. I bought 4 of there gloves and they came with the same box Kumai came in lol
Yeah longoni lasts. I bought my last one at the beginning of April. I play every day and it still looks and fits perfectly.
 
Did not use or like gloves. Now use them all the time, even for a quick match.

3EUR cheap Cuetec full finger. Can be cut (and sealed with a lighter flame afterwards) if needed, too. Might not fit on a small hand as it's one size to rule them all.

I do not believe in any expensive ones... after all you only need some gliding fabric between your fingers and the wood.

Cheers!
 
Though I have not owned the Molinari glove, I can give my two cents why the Kamui glove is better.

1. The Kamui glove has more colour selections (Black, red and blue). Molinari only has two (Black and black cyan).

2. The Kamui glove has 3 sizes for you to choose from (S/M/L) as opposed Molinari glove that only has one size (one size fits all).

3. The Kamui glove is more easily purchasable, you can find it at most major billiard related stores and they should have it. The Molinari glove however is not that common and can only be purchased from two sites, and these two sites are from Europe.

Other than these differences, the gloves are made exactly the same and Molinari gloves are $10 cheaper.

*Fun fact, the Molinari glove has already been seen being used by professionals in the World Cup of Pool, most notably Alex Montpellier from team France. I have yet seen the Kamui glove used by a professional in any of the major events held this year.

*The Molinari glove was released before the Kamui glove.
 
Last edited:
And the fact that the Molinari cyan glove does rub off and color your shaft baby blue does interest whom? :D
 
I just ordered a Molinari glove to see what they are like, has anybody find a cheaper glove on amazon or ebay. Alot of customer dont want to spend a $100 on a cue, cant see them spending $15-20 on a glove. Thanks mike
 
I just ordered a Molinari glove to see what they are like, has anybody find a cheaper glove on amazon or ebay.

There are any number of cheaper gloves on ebay. Mostly from Asian countries. My experience with them is that they are lower quality than the brand names, but it doesn't bother me to throw them away when they wear out. Unlike the more expensive brands that also wear out too quickly.
 
put a couple bandaids on the spots that you wear out. then they last a long time.
 
Back
Top