better tables? Verhoeven vs Gabriels?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen! What about a 8ft carom table mainly use in Korean 4 Balls game????

I haven't mentioned them yet, but they've been in the same conversation with the 9ft ProAm straight rail table as well, I know of several rooms in the Seattle area that have them, as well as in other parts of the country.

Glen

farouk

Registered
Glen

What farouk said is the greatest fear. "We know best and nobody will notice if our table plays a diamond short."

I think I was misquoted there. What I actually said is,
"
You can F around with the logistics all day, without customers you can build a gem and there's nobody to play. Get some tables out there, let people play on them. If they haven't played before, they're not going to ***** about a diamond short.
"
If the game is dead, who cares? Idle talk. Good built tables maintained badly isn't good, but somebody could actually play on them and realize there's better conditions. No players=no tables, no rooms to play in, which is worse than shitty conditions. Get people playing on them, and realizing why they can't make the shots on youtube, and they'll start asking to have the tables vacuumed, and cleaned, etc. They're not going to put a heated Verhoeven in a pool hall and tend to it like a sick relative if nobody plays on it.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not reluctant....just patient;) First things first, with that being said, Diamond's next newest table out will be the ProAm 9ft straight rail billiards table. After that will be the "Wow"...5'x10' ProAm. Then...the 5'x10' 3C table. These things don't happen over night guys.

But to answer your questions....YES...Diamond IS interested in this market, and will be pursuing it soon enough...but not following in the designs of other 3C table manufactures....as I see the same flaws being incorporated in all of their designs...so they won't be used in the Diamond 3C billiards tables I can assure you of that.

Glen, the "Realkingcobra":cool:

Did these tables ever come to fruition?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
9ft straight rail, 10ft 3c tables?

The Europeans play all games on any size table billiards will never be in America what it is in Europe again I think

realkingcobra

Silver Member
9ft straight rail, 10ft 3c tables?

The Europeans play all games on any size table billiards will never be in America what it is in Europe again I think

If they were to take a sales order today, like ordering a bar table, you'd be looking at a delivery date of at least APRIL next year before it showed up....maybe:rolleyes:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Not to hijack your question....but there are more than 2 very well made carom tables to choose from. Might I add Chevillotte, Billard Breton, Soren Sogaard, Eureka, Platin, Hermelin, Elitte..etc.?

My favorite is the one I played well on last.

Could Diamond become the best made billiard table?

Perhaps but they don't seem to be listening to carom players. But it is their company and they are entitled to not listen.

Platin,,,,, not so much from what I'm told about its materials, and prices back that notion up as they can be as cheap as 3000 euros,mdf and none slate

SAM though, thumbs up!

Last edited:

jim henrickson

so why would you need Diamond to make a carom table with so many options?

Do you believe the quality of their pool tables beats the carom tables out there and wish to see them apply such quality to a carom table?
They stole their leveling system idea from Soren soogard which has 3 6 inch steel I beams to support the slate. There is no comparing the two tables it’s a joke. Plus there is no heating system on diamonds. I have owned a Verhoeven,Sogaard and Jimar Billiard table and they are all superior to Diamonds

realkingcobra

Silver Member
They stole their leveling system idea from Soren soogard which has 3 6 inch steel I beams to support the slate. There is no comparing the two tables it’s a joke. Plus there is no heating system on diamonds. I have owned a Verhoeven,Sogaard and Jimar Billiard table and they are all superior to Diamonds
Sorry, but you don't know shit about the Diamond 3C table, the leveling system, or anything else, BUT I DO! I'M the one who designed it in the first place!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
To date, there have only been 7 9ft Straight rail billiards tables built and sold, that right there is proof you don't know shit!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679166064866.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679166064866.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 51
  • FB_IMG_1679166038393.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679166038393.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 56

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have NOT as of yet designed a 10ft 3C table for Diamond, so how can you claim to know ANYTHING about a Diamond 3C table?????

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And just so you're aware, I have a heating system far superior to any heating system ever installed on a 3C billiards table today, by any manufacturer! You don't know shit about it because I haven't installed it yet, and it won't work on ANY other 3C table on the market because they all share the same heating system flaws!!!!!

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Sorry, but you don't know shit about the Diamond 3C table, the leveling system, or anything else, BUT I DO! I'M the one who designed it in the first place!
Sorry dipshit the Soren multiple leveling point was made wel before diamond ever was around
I think it was also on the Sam tables too lol
And just so you're aware, I have a heating system far superior to any heating system ever installed on a 3C billiards table today, by any manufacturer! You don't know shit about it because I haven't installed it yet, and it won't work on ANY other 3C table on the market because they all share the same heating system flaws!!!!!
And since your far superior heating system is so much better we’ve all heard about it by now
Oh wait wrong again ass hat

Tell us how you’ve got so many orders you’re just not filling them again?

I’ll wait , it’ll be a minute what with you stealing peoples gold crown rails , must be hard to store all that shit

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
To date, there have only been 7 9ft Straight rail billiards tables built and sold, that right there is proof you don't know shit!
Just cause them make overpriced tables doesn’t mean they aren’t inferior

Cause when were YOUR tables used in official carom competition again? Fkn never that’s when

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Curious.
I'm aware of a couple things with Verhoeven. Gabrial made some improvements several years ago but I don't see those but once every 3 or 4 years.

What problems did you solve.
Like I said, just curious. Honest question.