Beware of flowerpower2016

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
We talked and worked it out ......... sorry for my quick jump to conclutions i apoligize Flowerpower2016
PLEASE everyone don't hole that against him .....
sorry Paul

Last edited:

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
that sucks

did you get tracking on the package he sent. i had a package that took 3 weeks to get to me. But i had great communication and it was understood that if it didn't come he would have to ship me back my cue... I hope this gets worked out fast... He should answer you on the status. .. Let us know what happens. I think when things like this happen the person who has sales and what could be a bad deal should hold off on all other deals. Till the problem is fixed... 3 weeks and no answer / no package equal red flag... just my 2 cents Dom

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
tracking

did you get tracking on the package he sent. i had a package that took 3 weeks to get to me. But i had great communication and it was understood that if it didn't come he would have to ship me back my cue... I hope this gets worked out fast... He should answer you on the status. .. Let us know what happens. I think when things like this happen the person who has sales and what could be a bad deal should hold off on all other deals. Till the problem is fixed... 3 weeks and no answer / no package equal red flag... just my 2 cents Dom

he told me he would send a tracking number in the morning and the all of a sudden ... POOF GONE

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
So whats the bet on the excuse for non-communicado?

Hospital? Him or Family?

Dog / cat hit by a car?

USPS man kicked him in the nutters?

Fell off curb and chipped tooth?

Or he poked his eye out spoking that rim?

JV

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
it sould be

So whats the bet on the excuse for non-communicado?

Hospital? Him or Family?

Dog / cat hit by a car?

USPS man kicked him in the nutters?

Fell off curb and chipped tooth?

Or he poked his eye out spoking that rim?

JV

my foot up his ........ you know

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i warned him this was gonna happen

i sent him a pretty nasty message 2 days ago and i checked and he read it SO NO EXCUSES

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
wow

he told me he would send a tracking number in the morning and the all of a sudden ... POOF GONE

He needs to come here and fix this. that's not cool. this isn't how things should be done.. He has a 1 itrader i would have made him ship first... Hands down even if he has been on here for a few years. Not enough post.... I hope for the best...again just my 2 cents. Dom

Bellyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i know

He needs to come here and fix this. that's not cool. this isn't how things should be done.. He has a 1 itrader i would have made him ship first... Hands down even if he has been on here for a few years. Not enough post.... I hope for the best...again just my 2 cents. Dom

i was getting the better end of the deal so i gave him the benefit of the dought and shipped first ......... oh well thats me mr. nice guy

twinshootspool

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thief

If I was you I would take the adress you shipped the cues to pull up the how on my phone . Knock on the door that has that address demand an explanation my cues and gas money or he's losing his teeth or a bullet in the knee cap his choice. That's straight bull shit! I wish you the best of luck on your recovery.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
sucks

does anyone on this site know this guy. Maybe have a take with him to do the right thing... This is just too crazy. 6month minimum 20 + itrader and 150 post fir me to send first or even think about sending at same time. this should be a sticky. .. Confirmed name and mailing address. Just my 2 cents. Dom pissed off