Beware of Royce827

Ha! That's good, a businessman that throws tantrums and expects life to wait just for him. Please get some perspective, and just try to focus on being good to people instead of making a living flipping $60 cues that end up having cracked ferrules. That ferrule took more time out of your life than any $60 deal should have.

I am good to people. I ship my items out very quickly, in as advertised condition. I do not lie to them, like the OP was lied to, or hold their money, and wait for a better offer on my items.

I see that you read my thread on facebook. Yeah, I sold cue cue, and the buyer was upset because the ferrule cracked on him after he hit with it. I offered a complete refund, and I even offered to pay the return shipping costs. I was honestly very surprised that the ferrule cracked on him, and after just the 1st hit with the cue. I played with the cue for about a half an hour a few nights before I shipped it out, and I did not notice any issues with the cue, or the way it hit.

I offered a full refund, plus the cost of the return shipping.

Was that not good enough?

OK...

I'll bite.

How many figures in your revenue stream? 6, 7, or 8?

I used to sell DVDs (online), and no, they were not counterfeit, lol. I did pretty well at it too, for years, until the DVD market went very down hill, and it become very hard to get sales, and make a profit.

Revenue? I have no idea. Probably should have kept note of my sales, and profits. I burned the money up as fast as I made it though.

I remember for 3 solid months, I was bringing in $200 in profit per day (on average) with my DVD sales.

Chump change, right? Felt like a lot of money to me though.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I am good to people.

Only to people named Justin Bryson, every thing you do is to cut yourself the best deal. You are one of the rare sellers from whom it is impossible to get a good deal from, you must always have the best of it.

justinb386 said:
I do not lie to them

Except you frequently do, you play up the country rube with aplomb, and that's as dishonest as a crooked mule.

justinb386 said:
I offered a full refund, plus the cost of the return shipping. Was that not good enough?

It's an absolutely fine way to deal with a dissatisfied buyer, but you missed the point as usual. Stop dealing with garbage and having to spend your time flopping around with refunds and crooked cues.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK...

I'll bite.

How many figures in your revenue stream? 6, 7, or 8?

The only 7 figures he's ever dealt with was the # on the bathroom wall at the truckstop! Turns out that trans ( action ) wants his money back too!!!

Justin, The seller, imo, agreed to $400 and buyer pays shipping. When net to him was $399.75 i think he felt his hand was being forced and acted in a way that he thought was in his best interest. What would you have done if someone negotiated VERY hard on the purchase price and then attempted to finesse you into also covering shipping?

We all know that pimpin aint easy, but, should it be brutal?

If I were the seller, then I would have created, and sent an invoice. That makes things so much easier. No worry about being short changed on a deal.

If not an invoice, then get a calculator out, and figure out the exact amount to tell the buyer to send, and have the buyer send that amount (as Goods, not Friends and Family).

If the seller was shorted the amount of the shipping costs (not to mention the 25 cents, lol), then he should have wrote to the buyer, and explained that the buyer would need to pay an extra $20 (or whatever) for the shipping costs, or he will not ship the cue. If the buyer would not be in agreement to that, then send the buyer a refund.

Do not lie to the buyer about the cue being shipped, and then continue to hold onto the buyers money, while trying to get a better offer on the cue.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is much more amazing than I ever imagined.....

(Also, anyone notice his first post was complaining about how everyone gets off topic......and look where he’s at now)

Only to people named Justin Bryson, every thing you do is to cut yourself the best deal. You are one of the rare sellers from whom it is impossible to get a good deal from, you must always have the best of it.

Except you frequently do, you play up the country rube with aplomb, and that's as dishonest as a crooked mule.

It's an absolutely fine way to deal with a dissatisfied buyer, but you missed the point as usual. Stop dealing with garbage and having to spend your time flopping around with refunds and crooked cues.

I must have the best of it, because I need the best of it. I am dirt poor. I need every single dollar that I can possibly get out of the items that I sell.

I do not buy cues with the intention of reselling them.

Just trying to find something I really love.

I did have a really nice Jacoby for around a year (yeah, I was able to hold onto it for a year, before selling it).

I was never trying to be a cue flipper.

A laptop flipper, yes (because I love fixing / repairing laptops), but not a cue flipper.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
If I were the seller, then I would have created, and sent an invoice. That makes things so much easier. No worry about being short changed on a deal.

If not an invoice, then get a calculator out, and figure out the exact amount to tell the buyer to send, and have the buyer send that amount (as Goods, not Friends and Family).

If the seller was shorted the amount of the shipping costs (not to mention the 25 cents, lol), then he should have wrote to the buyer, and explained that the buyer would need to pay an extra $20 (or whatever) for the shipping costs, or he will not ship the cue. If the buyer would not be in agreement to that, then send the buyer a refund.

Do not lie to the buyer about the cue being shipped, and then continue to hold onto the buyers money, while trying to get a better offer on the cue.

This will be my last response to you on this THIS thread because it isn't about you or what you would do, you've made your point, MORE than once.

The only person that knows when the seller initiated the refund is the seller.

In all honesty I might also just initiate a refund and be done with a "deal" if I've had "enough".

This will be my last response to you on this THIS thread because it isn't about you or what you would do, you've made your point, MORE than once.

The only person that knows when the seller initiated the refund is the seller.

In all honesty I might also just initiate a refund and be done with a "deal" if I've had "enough".

They were texting each other. How long could it possibly take to get the deal worked out? Either the deal got made, and the cue was to be shipped out the next day(?), or a refund should have been given immediately (not days after the deal was done).

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
This thread reminds me how grateful I am to have never done business with nut jobs.

All the best,
WW

CElliottH18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

From what I’ve gathered, they agreed on 400+fees. PayPal fees would be $12....I think. It’s been a while. It also sounds like a refund was sent upon seeing the $399.25 total. Sometimes that takes time.

The rest of your post(s) make me want to punch things. But I’m starting to think that’s the point.

From what I’ve gathered, they agreed on 400+fees. PayPal fees would be $12....I think. It’s been a while. It also sounds like a refund was sent upon seeing the $399.25 total. Sometimes that takes time.

The rest of your post(s) make me want to punch things. But I’m starting to think that’s the point.

I thought it was $399.75, lol.

Yeah, $12 does seem to be very easy math (3% of $400), so I do not understand why less then an extra $12 would not have been sent by the buyer. Maybe just trying to piss the seller off, with short changing him 25 cents? I would find it laughable though. 25 cents being a deal breaker? That is ridiculous.

Paypal refunds are instant, and if not instant, then you at least get an email from paypal, notifying you of the refund.

Days for a paypal refund to go through? I do not believe it.

An eCheck refund is different though. That can take a week or longer to go through.

The person gets notified though (in any case).

Last edited: