bewareXXXXXXXXX BUSHKA AND GUS XXXXXXXXXbeware

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Gus cue was in storage for about 20 years....looks great doesn't it. The Bushka is in excellent condition, I was playing with it tonight.....what a dream


IMG_3936.jpg


IMG_3937.jpg


IMG_3932.jpg
 
The Gus cue was in storage for about 20 years....looks great doesn't it. The Bushka is in excellent condition, I was playing with it tonight.....what a dream


IMG_3936.jpg


IMG_3937.jpg


IMG_3932.jpg


Love the "Bushka"! I got one myself...perfectly balance cue. They shoot fantastic!
 
does this ever end?
Where do you get all this cues from?

What kind of wrap is this on the bushka? On the photos it seems to be leather!?
 
G and G

Love both of them. I just had the opportunity to shoot with a Bushka and
the tone of the cue was simple amazing. Wonder if the Gus has a similar
tone when played. I hear they do, but haven't had the chance to hit with a
Gus "yet"
 
does this ever end?
Where do you get all this cues from?

What kind of wrap is this on the bushka? On the photos it seems to be leather!?




your right it is leather......along with all his great work, the leather wraps were untouchable...it still looks new
 
Love both of them. I just had the opportunity to shoot with a Bushka and
the tone of the cue was simple amazing. Wonder if the Gus has a similar
tone when played. I hear they do, but haven't had the chance to hit with a
Gus "yet"



first chance you get....try one. To me, its hard to tell them apart
 
Monster

Monster cue.
Don't really have to say much more.
Probably my favourite Gus.
Cheers,
Sanj
 
Back
Top