BHE and FHE English system?

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
That is correct, even if the player isn't aware of it, especially for faster-speed and shorter-distance shots.

I agreed with your post except for this part. Parallel english works better for low speed and longer distances allowing the swerve and/or throw to compensate for the initial deflection. More speed and shorter distance lessen the effects of swerve.

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
BHE and FHE are myths.

These fall under the same categories as Slender Man, The Grifter, Hope for the American political system. These are things that do not exist outside of assigning them a name and fantastical attributes.

I am also starting to think there is no such thing as a slip-stroke, even though I have heard some veteran players talk about it. No one ever explains it when they talk about it (and I was never really motivated enough to do serious digging through the AZB dungeons)..... maybe its just a secret or such an incredibly difficult technique that the payoff is highly perishable and so small that its not really worth it to cultivate... much like jumping.

Lesh

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agreed with your post except for this part. Parallel english works better for low speed and longer distances allowing the swerve and/or throw to compensate for the initial deflection. More speed and shorter distance lessen the effects of swerve.
I agree 100% with this, so either I didn't phrase my previous post well or you misinterpreted what I wrote.

Regards,
Dave