Bicycle Club 1992 9 Ball Jacket size 2 x

sanpedrokid

New member
I have a Jacket in Perfect Condition that I would like to sell for 150.00 dollars via paypal.
It was bought at the event in 1992.great players were there.contact me at johnlauro84@gmail.com Thank You/John
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 172
i have it on ebay as well. I just thought that this a the best place to find a true lover of 9 ball. John
I think a direct answer is what might sink in. You barged into a place for discussion about pool, no introduction, and blurted out that you wanted to sell us something. There is a secion of this forum where things can be listed for sale and there is a place to alert us to your Ebay listing. Thissection is reserved for boring stories about how it was different 50 years ago and what chalk to use. It's rude, you should be apologizing, not rationalizing.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
That thing is ugly as hell so I would try to sell it too. A cold beer says he bought it at one of those storage lockers and found this in a box with a rubix cube, zebra pants and a track suit.
 
However, we do like pool players, and a couple of rude ones have been able to stay around, but we need to get to know you before we start throwing money around with you. Definitely not ebay. Where you play pool, SanPedro? What's your game? Who you play with? Who you know on here? Pool cues? Last tournament attended? What else guys and girls?

And above all, Z-nole is absolutely correct, that thing is ugly, but my beer says your momma bought it for you along with the zebra pants,
 
Last edited:
That thing is ugly as hell so I would try to sell it too. A cold beer says he bought it at one of those storage lockers and found this in a box with a rubix cube, zebra pants and a track suit.
It's 1 ball better than this...mathematically.
326c4243d0a3c80cce4aa6e58c0a4230.jpg


Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
 
It's 1 ball better than this...mathematically.
326c4243d0a3c80cce4aa6e58c0a4230.jpg


Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Wowza. That is really ugly. Reminds me of-

“So I’m standing in line at the bank, and I've got my tongue up this chicks....”
 
I have a Jacket in Perfect Condition that I would like to sell for 150.00 dollars via paypal.
It was bought at the event in 1992.

Dude, you call that "Perfect Condition"?
The collar, cuffs and banded waist have so much pilling it looks like a hobo slept in that thing since 1992.
Guess you call that character.
 

Attachments

  • 20201119_172638.jpg
    20201119_172638.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 110
That thing is ugly as hell so I would try to sell it too. A cold beer says he bought it at one of those storage lockers and found this in a box with a rubix cube, zebra pants and a track suit.

I'd buy it if it came with the matching zebra pants
 
To the OP: Please let me know who the person is that purchases this jacket for $150.

I really need to know who buys this.

I have a closet full of old crap and need potential candidates who are willing to pay premium dollars without much regard for what they are buying.
 
Back
Top