Big events & Tournoments on TV!

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please I was asking alot of people about this in between threads nobody seem to answer me. I live in the middle-east, so I'm not sure wether I can or I can't get the TV Channel but I'll give it a shot.

Which TV Channel that covers and put on tv all these big pool events & tournomtns, like mosoconi cup and U.S Open, and world 9ball champion, etc. Please?

-Asbani
 
asbani said:
Please I was asking alot of people about this in between threads nobody seem to answer me. I live in the middle-east, so I'm not sure wether I can or I can't get the TV Channel but I'll give it a shot.

Which TV Channel that covers and put on tv all these big pool events & tournomtns, like mosoconi cup and U.S Open, and world 9ball champion, etc. Please?

-Asbani

For the WPC and Mosconi Cup, look for Skysports and ESPN Star Asia. The U.S. Open is usually on ESPN about a month after the tournament is over.
 
Back
Top