Bill Schick Cue For Sale

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HEY GUYS IM LOOKING TO SELL A NICE BILL SCHICK CUE. CUE HAS 4 EBONY POINTS INTO A BIRDSEYE MAPLE FOREARM. EACH POINT HAS 3 VENEERS (maple,aqua,ebony) ALONG WITH A LARGE IVORY INLAY INSIDE EACH POINT. BUTT IS EBONY AND IS LOADED WITH IVORY INLAYS. WRAP IS BLACK WITH WHITE SPECKS IRISH LINEN. JOINT IS A 3/8 10 PIN TIPPED WITH IVORY. CUE COMES WITH 2 SHAFTS EACH WITH IVORY FERRULES. 1 SHAFT HAS BEEN USED OTHER SHAFT HAS BEEN LIGHTLY PLAYED. SHAFTS ARE 13MM. WEIGHT IS 19.1-19.3OZ. BUTT HAS ONE DING. CUE ROLLS STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART. A GREAT PLAYING CUE FROM ONE OF THE TOP CUE MAKERS IN THE INDUSTRY. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. ASKING PRICE IS $3750 DELIVERED NEXT DAY INSURED.

THANKS
RON
(848) 203-1986



 
Schick is my favorite

Of all cuemakers....Schick is my favorite.

I just sent out payment (and an awesome cue) for my first one.

I am like a kid waiting on Christmas....should be here this week.

Now about this cue, I like the veneered Schicks best of all, they are really seen less than the others and Schick sometimes IMO goes over the top. I REALLY LIKE this one and the price is in line.

Ken
 
Is this cue still for sale? Do you have better pics you can email to me (FOCUSLP@sbcglobal.net)?

Thanks,
Frank
 
Back
Top