Billiards of Springfield and Tramp Steamer

So I took a little road trip and visited Billiards of Springfield on my way through town and had such a good experience, I wanted to share it with you guys.

I had wanted to stop in and check it out for quite a while but i usually like to do my driving at night (less traffic) and most pool rooms are closed or closing by 2 or 3AM, including this one. I made my drive during the day this time and it was worth it. It's a nice room and I was pleasantly surprised to see ALL 9 footers! Like 20 of them! All Gold Crowns in good condition.

I also had the opportunity to meet the infamous Tramp Steamer and play a little one pocket. :D All the regulars I met there were super nice and really made me feel at home. Tramp, you're a gentleman and a scholar... And every bit as funny in person as you are on here. ;) You guys really know how to make a stranger feel welcome, so thank you.

If you're ever passing through Springfield I would highly recommend checking this room out. Good staff, good equipment, and great people...What more can you ask for?

Thanks again, Tramp! I had a good time! I think I'm going to make this a regular stop whenever I'm in the area. :thumbup:

-Pepper

And all this time I thought Tramp was a figment of someones demented mind :eek: ! Glad to see I was wrong :thumbup: !

Lyn
 
And all this time I thought Tramp was a figment of someones demented mind :eek: ! Glad to see I was wrong :thumbup: !

Lyn

I hear you Lyn, next thing you know someone is going to say Black-Balled is real:p

All joking aside its great to see forum members going out of their way to meet others. I will try and meet Tramp myself and add him to a long list of folks on this board I have met and played with.
 
peppersauce, your kind words are most appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Billiards of Springfield. Drop in anytime. You're always welcome.
That invite extends to all the rest of the AZ membership, as well. Just don't everyone show up at the same time. They wouldn't have enough hamburger buns. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Is that Springfield MO?
I went through there in December and January.
But I didn't know about AZB back then :(
 
Back
Top