Billiards Plus in Lancaster, PA Burns from Arson

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
https://www.myworldnews.com/Channel...-talks-to-owner-of-business-destroyed-by-fire

Fire destroyed Billiards Plus in Lancaster, PA. Thieves broke in and stole cues then set the place on fire. The owner Lance is a real nice guy who lost everything. He had 50 new and used pool tables plus furniture and other gameroom stuff. I will have pics of the more expensive cues that were stolen. It is not enough to be a scumbag thief but setting the place on fire to destroy evidence puts these guys in a new league of scumbags! :angry:
 
Wow, that's terrible. Hope the owner has good insurance.

Also, keep an eye out for cues for sale on ebay around the central, PA area. Likely to be stolen and could help the police out.
 
Well, I hate to be a negative nelly.... But, the pool room business being what it is... And me being a person that never takes things at face value unless i have a good reason to...

I would be "curious" as to how good his insurance is, myself...

:-) :-) :-)

Short Bus Russ
 
Well, I hate to be a negative nelly.... But, the pool room business being what it is... And me being a person that never takes things at face value unless i have a good reason to...

I would be "curious" as to how good his insurance is, myself...

:-) :-) :-)

Short Bus Russ

It was not a pool room. It sold pool tables, gameroom furniture & accessories. He had a ton of used equiptment which I am sure insurance is not going to pay much for. He had a few tables sold and waiting for delivery. The deposits all must be returned. Thanks for posting.
 
Back
Top