Billy Incardona is Hall of Fame worthy

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
Well, I finally read the whole thread. First off it's obvious that the OLD FART is in TROLL mode. I feel Lou got stuck in the troll trap. As I have stated before, I'm new to pool, not life.

"Proof" is a legal term. So is HEARSAY. That is all the OLD FART has provided.

As far as the old timers, that continue to contribute to AZB, thank you. I learn a lot from all the comments and posts. I may not understand everything but I know more now than I did two years ago.

Mr. Helfert, Mr. Stroud, Mr. Figueroa, Mr. Patrick Johnson, Mr. GC, all know a lot more than I do about pool and I'm sure a lot of other things too. (Mr. Stroud has the nicest things in that garage of his. I'm so jelly!!) One thing I do know is when someone is trying to bait/troll me.

I say give Lou a "Snickers" candy bar. He may in Hangery mode. :)

Last edited:

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy,struck a nerve didnt it!! You say that your integrity is beyond reproach in the pool world- then Your a LIAR!!! there BAN ME for telling the TRUTH- i dont give a F

By the way, you say your response struck a nerve in me, a response from a person that was hiding in the bushes ready to strike at anything he felt was in opposition to how his sick mind operates.The utter suggestion that I am Hall Of Fame worthy promoted you to sling mud based on unsubstantiated claims is proof that the only nerve struck was yours. You don't even know me, your agenda is motivated from your inferior complex that you are not as popular, k knowledgeable, and respected as many people/players that play our game, and because of that you seem that by putting them down it will justify your distorted view points on how it should be. You must be a lonely old fart, and for that I feel badly for you. So, good night where ever and whom ever you are.

Bill Wincardona

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
I forgot to post my thoughts on Mr. Incardona for HOF honors.

First off, I don't know. I don't know enough to have an opinion on this subject. Is he a great representative of the sport? Is he/ was he a great player? Does he continue to represent the sport in a professional manner? MOST of the people with first hand knowledge would say "Yes" to each of the above and agree he should be honored.

What I do know is what I see. I watch old pool videos a lot. I see Mr. Incardona announcing in a lot of these older videos. Pretty sure I saw him as a corner man with Mr. Nick Varner for Sigel in that match against Efren for $500K.

He is close to being a living legend in the pool world. The saddest thing is when someone is honored posthumously. He is an ambassador of the sport. He has devoted most of his life to it. If he deserves the honor let him have it.

fasteddief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know for a fact that Billy I. is a great human being. He is the first person to help people when they are in need of help.He will dip into his pocket and give much more than anyone else. He is first class when it comes to gambling, lose or win he never chirps or cries. When Danny D. was ill and couldn't work with Billy, I heard Billy sent him 3 Thousand dollars. When Cliff Joyner had a stroke Billy was the first guy to set up a fund and gave more then most guys did.Believe me you want a guy like Billy in your corner and he'll have your back. When you go out with Billy, he always picks up the check. As far as H.O.F. goes he qualifies with his commentary on explaining every shot and making the match great because of his knowledge of the game.In the 70's his Nineball playing is rated in the top 5 players of that era. Also he had a lot of heart when it came to betting.His OnePocket knowledge is as good as anybody.He has my vote to go into the H.O.F. One more thing you'll never meet a more generous person than Billy I. As you can tell I like Billy alot.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know for a fact that Billy I. is a great human being. He is the first person to help people when they are in need of help.He will dip into his pocket and give much more than anyone else. He is first class when it comes to gambling, lose or win he never chirps or cries. When Danny D. was ill and couldn't work with Billy, I heard Billy sent him 3 Thousand dollars. When Cliff Joyner had a stroke Billy was the first guy to set up a fund and gave more then most guys did.Believe me you want a guy like Billy in your corner and he'll have your back. When you go out with Billy, he always picks up the check. As far as H.O.F. goes he qualifies with his commentary on explaining every shot and making the match great because of his knowledge of the game.In the 70's his Nineball playing is rated in the top 5 players of that era. Also he had a lot of heart when it came to betting.His OnePocket knowledge is as good as anybody.He has my vote to go into the H.O.F. One more thing you'll never meet a more generous person than Billy I. As you can tell I like Billy alot.

Here, Here! Well said Eddie.
Me too.

Tom Wirth

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy,struck a nerve didnt it!! You say that your integrity is beyond reproach in the pool world- then Your a LIAR!!! there BAN ME for telling the TRUTH- i dont give a F

Old Fart may be an appropriate name for you and give you a convenient way to hide on here. If you have any balls at all, you will reveal your real name. Although it is doubtful that will happen because you are a liar and a coward! And you dumped everybody who ever bet on you and stole money from the church collection dish! :angry:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Old Fart may be an appropriate name for you and give you a convenient way to hide on here. If you have any balls at all, you will reveal your real name. Although it is doubtful that will happen because you are a liar and a coward! And you dumped everybody who ever bet on you and stole money from the church collection dish! :angry:

A BIG LOL LOL LOL

Tom

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member

Jay... :rotflmao1:

I still think it sounds an awful lot like sour grapes to me. As I said before, sounds like Bill snapped him off somewhere way back down the road when he thought he had the dead nuts. We'll probably never know, but... :cool:

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
He's just a Troll!!

Don't get too :angry: otherwise the troll wins!!

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There it is, right there... well said, sir.. props to you!
Gonna put on some old Accustats with Billy on the mike... proper!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

And to those that follow the inappropriate chatter of Old Fart show where their nose is. And their head is close to being up Old Farts ...... never mind.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, you being 64 years old would not exclude you from being morally attacked now would it based on your theory? In another one of your post you mentioned tha players living on the west coast haven't got around to the central and eastern cities in this country enough to have a opinion on players like myself because they only know me from my west coast experiences. That may be true but I certainly have gotten around to all parts of our country, yes west coast, east coast, north east, south east, Mobile Al, all parts of Texas, and just about any state that there was action in in my 57 years of playing, hustling, and traveling to tournaments, have not I? And through all those years I have met and done good business with literally 100's of people, well respected people that collectively have come forth in this thread to endorse my Integrety as a person because they know me, not know of me.

The only person who has spoken lowly of me is old fat, and you seem to be wavering. Well Lou let me put you on the spot, what do you really think of my character as a person? Just curious, a good understanding means a lot.

Bill Incardona

No, Bill, I am not excluded from being morally attacked, in this thread, here on AZ, or back on onepocket.org.

Where were you when all that was going on? You have known me on the internet for at least 15 years. You know how old I am, lol. And yet you’ve sat back when I’ve been attacked, even in this thread. And while you may not have liked or agreed with my opinion, you knew I spoke from the heart and took care with my facts. You know I sometimes take the minority view and will defend it because I am not adverse to a good debate. But that has never warranted the attacks that have come my way and you have never said a word in my defense and that's fine. But now you want some sort of benediction from me, when you were nowhere to be found while you watched me being repeatedly mugged online?

As to travels around the country, I wasn’t talking about you.

Putting me on the spot? As I said early in this thread, I don’t know one way or the other. What I said was that I don’t know either way and I certainly don’t know you well enough to offer an opinion. I do believe Grady deserves it more than you for Meritorious Service. If you want to offer a contradicting opinion to the Wiki references I offered earlier in this thread I'm all ears.

I also said that I had an open mind, because of two reasons: Back in the day, lots of player did “business.” And if you did, I wouldn’t necessity hold it against you. It was the way of the world back then. And when it comes to pool, “doing business” is a term that sits on a very slippery slope. What is “business?” Hustling, stalling, the lemonade, two brothers, the dump, the double dump, the triple dump, jarring, the long stall, gaffing the table? Where is the the line? Were you innocent of all that?

The second reason is that if it’s one thing I’ve learned after over 20 years of posting in pool forums, it’s that the huge, vast majority of posters participate online under the guise of an alias. Me? Going back to the days of RSB, I’ve signed my name to every single, solitary word I’ve ever posted. But it is not so for most others. And from that I have learned that just because someone posts under an alias, their opinion cannot be immediately discounted out of hand. I remain with an open mind about what OF said, as I do with what you’ve said. Once again, as I said before, I don't know either way.

Other than that, I got nothin’ for you.

Lou Figueroa
with apologies
to Jeff Probst

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
You can tell a lot about Mr. Incardona from his previous posts on this thread.

First his reputation is attacked by an unknown person in a thread calling for him to be inducted in the BCA HOF. Instead of becoming upset and reacting in ways many of us would, he is calm, collected and respectful. Truly the way an adult should handle themselves. He calls out his accuser, and receives nothing but more baiting. People who know Mr. Incardona personally have stepped forward to refute the lies.

We all know that a man(woman), is only as good as their word. This, in essence is questioning his word, reputation, worth. A man of Mr. Incardona's accomplishments would take this as an insult as would any of us. His friend's come to his defense as any that truly know him should.

Why would someone do this? Jealousy? My guess the green eyed monster.

But what do I know? I'm Noah Buddy.:rolleyes:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
No, Bill, I am not excluded from being morally attacked, in this thread, here on AZ, or back on onepocket.org.

Where were you when all that was going on? You have known me on the internet for at least 15 years. You know how old I am, lol. And yet you’ve sat back when I’ve been attacked, even in this thread. And while you may not have liked or agreed with my opinion, you knew I spoke from the heart and took care with my facts. You know I sometimes take the minority view and will defend it because I am not adverse to a good debate. But that has never warranted the attacks that have come my way and you have never said a word in my defense and that's fine. But now you want some sort of benediction from me, when you were nowhere to be found while you watched me being repeatedly mugged online?

As to travels around the country, I wasn’t talking about you.

Putting me on the spot? As I said early in this thread, I don’t know one way or the other. What I said was that I don’t know either way and I certainly don’t know you well enough to offer an opinion. I do believe Grady deserves it more than you for Meritorious Service. If you want to offer a contradicting opinion to the Wiki references I offered earlier in this thread I'm all ears.

I also said that I had an open mind, because of two reasons: Back in the day, lots of player did “business.” And if you did, I wouldn’t necessity hold it against you. It was the way of the world back then. And when it comes to pool, “doing business” is a term that sits on a very slippery slope. What is “business?” Hustling, stalling, the lemonade, two brothers, the dump, the double dump, the triple dump, jarring, the long stall, gaffing the table? Where is the the line? Were you innocent of all that?

The second reason is that if it’s one thing I’ve learned after over 20 years of posting in pool forums, it’s that the huge, vast majority of posters participate online under the guise of an alias. Me? Going back to the days of RSB, I’ve signed my name to every single, solitary word I’ve ever posted. But it is not so for most others. And from that I have learned that just because someone posts under an alias, their opinion cannot be immediately discounted out of hand. I remain with an open mind about what OF said, as I do with what you’ve said. Once again, as I said before, I don't know either way.

Other than that, I got nothin’ for you.

Lou Figueroa
with apologies
to Jeff Probst

Check your post #59. You supported Old Fart, calling him "credible". Why would you expect anyone to support you when you constantly take the side of ill mannered trolls? You should know better Lou. After all you are a grown man, I think. :rolleyes:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Where were you when all that was going on? You have known me on the internet for at least 15 years. You know how old I am, lol. And yet you’ve sat back when I’ve been attacked, even in this thread. And while you may not have liked or agreed with my opinion, you knew I spoke from the heart and took care with my facts. You know I sometimes take the minority view and will defend it because I am not adverse to a good debate. But that has never warranted the attacks that have come my way and you have never said a word in my defense and that's fine. But now you want some sort of benediction from me, when you were nowhere to be found while you watched me being repeatedly mugged online? It continues but why bother.

Sounds like someone has a persecution complex. Victimology is alive and well.

And your claim that by suggesting you like to "chum the waters" was an attack? Yikes! This from a guy who chose to defend some creep with no name who has directed a truly vicious attack toward Billy. You claim to not be taking sides by claiming "He sounds like he is credible" and therefore you wish to keep an "open mind to the possibility" I don't buy it at all. You clearly took sides, and that makes you fair game simply because by providing an air of credibility to this..whatever..you have turned your back on all those who provided their testimony to Billy's defense. You also have denied the years of commonly known evidence which has been Billy's history within and without the pool community.
It's one thing to keep an open mind. It is another thing to offer credibility to an unsupported allegation from an unknown over that of testimony after testimony from people who have been in the pool community and have known Billy for decades.

As I said before. Your bias is evident.
Jay is right, you should be ashamed.
And you should be called out on it.

Tom

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Where were you when all that was going on? You have known me on the internet for at least 15 years. You know how old I am, lol. And yet you’ve sat back when I’ve been attacked, even in this thread. And while you may not have liked or agreed with my opinion, you knew I spoke from the heart and took care with my facts. You know I sometimes take the minority view and will defend it because I am not adverse to a good debate. But that has never warranted the attacks that have come my way and you have never said a word in my defense and that's fine. But now you want some sort of benediction from me, when you were nowhere to be found while you watched me being repeatedly mugged online? It continues but why bother.

Sounds like someone has a persecution complex. Victimology is alive and well.

And your claim that by suggesting you like to "chum the waters" was an attack? Yikes! This from a guy who chose to defend some creep with no name who has directed a truly vicious attack toward Billy. You claim to not be taking sides by claiming "He sounds like he is credible" and therefore you wish to keep an "open mind to the possibility" I don't buy it at all. You clearly took sides, and that makes you fair game simply because by providing an air of credibility to this..whatever..you have turned your back on all those who provided their testimony to Billy's defense. You also have denied the years of commonly known evidence which has been Billy's history within and without the pool community.
It's one thing to keep an open mind. It is another thing to offer credibility to an unsupported allegation from an unknown over that of testimony after testimony from people who have been in the pool community and have known Billy for decades.

As I said before. Your bias is evident.
Jay is right, you should be ashamed.
And you should be called out on it.

Tom

Tom, you are spot on as usual. Lou should of never involved himself to take a side in such a slandering issue. For someone to slander someone without confirmation from creditable sources is an injustice, and then for another person to involve himself and support the accuser saying that he sounded creditable is just as bad as the accuser.

Bill Incardona

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A boulevard of broken dreams...the world of pool.

Man oh man, what a mess.
I am so happy that my own self worth is not defined by what some nondescript pool players have to say on a pool playing internet website. In my opinion it would be horrible to exist living a life that rotated primarily around the various aspects of the world of pool playing. However, if you "don't know that you don't know" and have no other frames of reference for living a life...I can see how it would happen.
Life goes on.
:shrug:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Man oh man, what a mess.
I am so happy that my own self worth is not defined by what some nondescript pool players have to say on a pool playing internet website. In my opinion it would be horrible to exist living a life that rotated primarily around the various aspects of the world of pool playing. However, if you "don't know that you don't know" and have no other frames of reference for living a life...I can see how it would happen.
Life goes on.
:shrug:

Aren't we all somewhat defined by our careers? Especially by careers which last fifty plus years? Consider any other career and how someone would feel should they be publicly accused of some underhandedness which involved that career And suppose this maligned person happen to be one of the elites of this field of work. Now suppose this accusation was offered up in a web site devoted to that particular career where all of his peers will be exposed to this unsubstantiated allegation. What then?

Tom

I have edited this post because I thought better of directing it toward Low500. I should not have done that so I have made changes to reflect a more generalized question. My apologies to you Low500. You sound like a reasonable person making a reasonable point.

Last edited: