Billy MIles? Tampa area, info please!

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Tampa people, anyone ever heard of Billy Miles? Suppossedly he's a dealer at Tampa Bay Downs. Just curious how he plays. I feel like I'm being setup, cause he was calling people at my room looking for action. I heard he's pretty strong! Anyway any info would be appreciated!
Jeremy
 
instroke75 said:
Hey Tampa people, anyone ever heard of Billy Miles? Suppossedly he's a dealer at Tampa Bay Downs. Just curious how he plays. I feel like I'm being setup, cause he was calling people at my room looking for action. I heard he's pretty strong! Anyway any info would be appreciated!
Jeremy

apprx 5'11"

175 lb +-

blonde, bleached I thimk cause he aint dum:grin-square:

glad to be of help
 
instroke75 said:
was more curious how he played since i felt like someone was trying to trap me!
Jeremy

I've never seen him play. He talks a good game and knows all the players. I spent 5 hours with him today and we discussed the Florida Tour tournament. Nice guy. I don't think he's trapping anyone. Tomorrow is his day off.
 
Smorgass Bored said:
I've never seen him play. He talks a good game and knows all the players. I spent 5 hours with him today and we discussed the Florida Tour tournament. Nice guy. I don't think he's trapping anyone. Tomorrow is his day off.
sorry you misunderstood, i surely didn't mean he was trying to trap me, all he is doing is looking for action! i meant the guy in my room was trying to bring someone in to trap me
Jeremy
 
instroke75 said:
sorry you misunderstood, i surely didn't mean he was trying to trap me, all he is doing is looking for action! i meant the guy in my room was trying to bring someone in to trap me
Jeremy


Ahhhhhhhh, in the ol days sometimes you were the trapper and sometimes the trappeeeeeeee.....dats why it's ACTION:grin-square:
 
ribdoner said:
Ahhhhhhhh, in the ol days sometimes you were the trapper and sometimes the trappeeeeeeee.....dats why it's ACTION:grin-square:


All trapper's don't wear fur hats.....
D.
 
> He won a pretty big tournament in Memphis several years ago,and made one of those shots I'll personally never forget,along with everyone else that saw it.

In the finals against Donnie Brown from Oklahoma,he made this shot under pressure,and never looked back. Donnie kicked 3 more times in a race to 9.

http://CueTable.com/P/?@1GAOf3INaP3...kQUi2kCbb2kCbb3kbeM3kEvn4kbgD4kCMq4kCMs4kCtt@

Billy was hooked,and had maybe a 6" space between him and the 9. He jumped a full ball with his regular cue,and absolutely split the wicket with the 7. The table was an old GC-I with the ashtray corners,which made a big huge clank when you hit a ball with authority. This one was so loud everyone in the building heard it. An observer positioned parallel to the end rail said the 7 never hit anything on the way in. The cue ball took a somewhat curved path to get where it did,but came off the last rail at a strange angle and died at about A. For sheer dramatics,it was right up there with the greatest shots I've ever seen.

Bottom line,he can PLAY. Tommy D.
 
Billy Miles

Tell him Steve Wells from FWB says hey when you play him...........
 
Miles and Archer

I'm pretty sure Billy Miles traveled with Johnny Archer for a while some years ago. I also heard he had gotten out of playing for a while, and kind of missed the window for moving up into that upper echelon level of play. Just what I heard, for what it's worth.
 
instroke75 said:
bump for more info


Here's the scoop. According to Billy, Billy plays really well. Billy wasn't calling Wally's looking for action, his stakehorse was. His stakehorse was trying to set up a match with Billy vs Josh Degler.

Doug
 
Yea i got that too, like i said someone in my room wanted to throw me under the bus against him! Josh is actually my cousin, he really doesn't play much anymore since he's been barred from everywhere in Polk county! Billy will probably freight train him if he plays like I've heard. Damn shame too, the little shit could really play at one time.
Jeremy
 
Back
Top