!!! Billy Thorpe first USA Pick for the Mosconi Cup !!!

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Per the Mosconi Cup Twitter Account.

https://twitter.com/MosconiCup/status/907940282175512577

Great choice IMO!
DJml-oSW0AE5Rgs.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• 20229235_10155571157838156_2603997914030728831_n.jpg
    20229235_10155571157838156_2603997914030728831_n.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 750
Last edited:

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Great news. He has the heart, nerves, and determination to do the job. Very glad to see Billy selected. Well deserved.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oooo, Aaaww, they are going to build up the drama and excitement announcing picks one by one for a team already picked. I'm on the edge of my seat. Can they stretch this out over a week you think? :rolleyes:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Oooo, Aaaww, they are going to build up the drama and excitement announcing picks one by one for a team already picked. I'm on the edge of my seat. Can they stretch this out over a week you think? :rolleyes:

well, it also gives the "picks" a chance to get their own individual press. Good for publicity, good for their sponsors, actually I can't think of one thing it would be bad for except a few guys on AZB ;)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member

3 have been announced so far today... So no, they aren't stretching it out over a week.

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously SVB is a pick. I wonder who the wild card pick is.

Last edited:

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Billy, Sky and Shane great choices. Oscar another good selection.

Last edited: