Billy Thorpe

9ballhasbeen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this is great news for Billy, but certainly makes me questions Meucci's value system. But, that in only my perspective, and they are certainly welcome to sponsor whomever they chose, just seams a little to soon after that video and what I saw on it., to each there own...

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
but certainly makes me questions Meucci's value system
Yeah me too. The proof is in the pudding though and maybe they see something that we, who don't like what Billy did "a little" (because sh*t happens) and don't like his response to it "a lot" (because ambassadors should be way better than that), don't see. Best of luck to him, I hope it's a good partnership and takes the game forward.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this is great news for Billy, but certainly makes me questions Meucci's value system. But, that in only my perspective, and they are certainly welcome to sponsor whomever they chose, just seams a little to soon after that video and what I saw on it., to each there own...
Are they really drinking champagne in the photo?

Probably not appropriate given the circumstances.

Congrats none the less.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they really drinking champagne in the photo?

Probably not appropriate given the circumstances.

Congrats none the less.
Exactly what I thought. Maybe didn't think that one through all the way...

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When we first heard about this we were very happy for Billy, it totally made sense for a few reasons. Congrats to him for getting onboard with Meucci. But also congrats to Meucci for getting a great guy added to their team roster.