Biography of JOHN SCARNE

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you like to hear great stories here is one of the best

within this one book about John Scarne you will read so many great gambling stories

and personal glimpses into lives of Houdini,Titanic Thompson,buggsy Siegel,Arnold Rothstein etc

this famous card magician knew them all and has so many thrilling insights you won't believe the fun contained for you inside this book

it is also an expose of dishonest gambling scams,and so much more4
$24 hardback book,old but great condition

the winner of this book will not regret reading this one

ps it is even a book that might save you money
written in a lively manner by one of the good guys


dean

214 477 7323

it is the first copy i have seen available in years
i read it when i was a kid

super fun book
 
This book will save you money.

When I was a 14 year old kid I blew over 20 well earned dollars at a carnival. The operator finally took pity on me and ran me off, empty handed.

Years later, while reading this faascinating book, I learned how I was scammed. I also learned the ins and outs of casino games, not to mention their history.

If I did not already have this book, I would pounce on this offer like a fat rat in a cheese factory.
 
thanks jimmy

this book is really a fun package of
thrilling stories,interesting characters
insight into famous names

the inside to many gambling gafts

right now i have a pm buyer who said he would contact me after work

i am holding it for him

one thing i like about this book is that it is written by an honest upright man

the book exposes charletons and con men

it would have been a good book to deter a young man from the life
 
Back
Top