Black Boar T-shirts are in...

I just put my check in the mail for TWO of 'em, ma'am. Set aside a couple XL's for me, okay (...I wear a large....but wanna leave room. I'm a growing boy!!! :) :) )

Thanks much,

Rat
 
Mark,
Consider them set aside! I'll make sure yours are the first shipped!

For all of you folks who have inquired as to larger sizes (3XL, 4XL)...as of right now they are not available, but I'm sure, based on early interest, that we will order some on the next go around. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Much Thanks!
 
bbhistorian said:
Sure! That'll work!
Wow, someone's paying close attention! :p
heh yeap its the year of the pig according to the chinese zodiac.

but don't expect to see people wearing black during the chinese new year celebrations ;)

but the shirts are really nice!
 
I think, if I'm not mistaken, nfty9er was referring to my "2007-Year of the Boar" page, in which I never once (until yesterday) mentioned it was the "Chinese" year of the boar! Thanks for the heads up, nfty9er!!;)
 
I am happy to report that the first batch of Black Boar T-shirts has been shipped!! Look for yours in the mail any day now!!

For anyone waiting on Paypal, thanks for your patience! It won't be long now, just working on some logistics!!
 
If I buy one of the shirts, does it come with one of those kewel pool stick thingies that he makes too?
dave
 
Back
Top