Bloomberg News' interview with Strking Viking, Ewa Laurence

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Folks:

I was breezing through the TV channels one day, and landed on the Bloomberg News channel, and this was live at the time.

It was recently posted on Bloomberg News' YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wxxUVymGYj0

It's very topical and general -- especially to us here -- but I think it's great that a mainstream news channel such as Bloomberg would turn their eye to covering something related to pool.

-Sean
 
Folks:

I was breezing through the TV channels one day, and landed on the Bloomberg News channel, and this was live at the time.

It was recently posted on Bloomberg News' YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wxxUVymGYj0

It's very topical and general -- especially to us here -- but I think it's great that a mainstream news channel such as Bloomberg would turn their eye to covering something related to pool.

-Sean

Thanks for sharing Sean. She has been good for Brunswick and Brunswick has been good for her. Bloomberg eh? She knows where the money is to sell home tables :smile:. Johnnyt
 
Thanks for sharing Sean. She has been good for Brunswick and Brunswick has been good for her. Bloomberg eh? She knows where the money is to sell home tables :smile:. Johnnyt

So, she's just a shill for Brunswick?

That was a rhetorical question, nevermind. :embarrassed2:
 
She's still sooooo damn cute!! I remember watching her play in the 90's on ESPN.
 
Back
Top