BLUDWORTH vs DIAMOND vs BALLSTAR BALL CLEANERS

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Have no idea on wait times.

Glen knows where there’s plenty of Ballstars for sale so I guess there’s no wait time.

We were told that Diamond machines are built on order so I guess you have to wait unless they have one ready. That’s different than meeting demand.

Look at it like the Ballstar machine is a production cue and the Diamond machine is a custom cue.
Diamond does not build per order, they do a production run of a 100 at a time. Don't know where you're getting your information from, but its not correct.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Diamond does not build per order, they do a production run of a 100 at a time. Don't know where you're getting your information from, but its not correct.

How often do they do a production run of a 100?

Most information is yours 🤷🏻‍♂️ It changes a lot but it’s all we can go by.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
How often do they do a production run of a 100?

Most information is yours 🤷🏻‍♂️ It changes a lot but it’s all we can go by.
As soon as they run out they start a new run. Last I checked they were about 450 units behind. They sell them all over the world

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
As soon as they run out they start a new run. Last I checked they were about 450 units behind.

Hahaha

Then that’s not a production run of a hundred.

That’s a if/when we build them…people can buy them.

Did you miss the part where I said a Ballstar was a production cue

And a Diamond was a custom cue?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Hahaha

Then that’s not a production run of a hundred.

That’s a if/when we build them…people can buy them.

Did you miss the part where I said a Ballstar was a production cue

And a Diamond was a custom cue?
Hahaha haha

There's a reason why Ballstars are built in China too, and China hasn't built a copy of the Diamond ball polisher....I wonder why that is, maybe you can explain that to everyone, seeing how you think you're so smart😉

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Hahaha haha

There's a reason why Ballstars are built in China too, and China hasn't built a copy of the Diamond ball polisher....I wonder why that is, maybe you can explain that to everyone, seeing how you think you're so smart😉

It’s hard for you to take a compliment.

It’s so easy to say “Thank you”

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And they jacked you around about a crappy box truck to do deliveries in?

WTF
And yet, I still support Diamond to this day, 22 years later, and still work on other pool tables as well. And hey, guess what, I work with Simonis as well, I'm their consulting table mechanic and take all the calls forwarded to me from installers who complain they can't install their cloth without stretch shadow's, got something to say about them too??

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
And yet, I still support Diamond to this day, 22 years later, and still work on other pool tables as well. And hey, guess what, I work with Simonis as well, I'm their consulting table mechanic and take all the calls forwarded to me from installers who complain they can't install their cloth without stretch shadow's, got something to say about them too??

Anything I said not true?

mrpiper

Registered
Hahaha haha

Isn't Ballstar actually made in S.Korea where it was originally designed?

Here is their website: https://ballstar.en.ec21.com/company_info.html S.Korea is a free republic while China is a dictatorship if that matters in the purchase, and to many, it does.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Isn't Ballstar actually made in S.Korea where it was originally designed?

Here is their website: https://ballstar.en.ec21.com/company_info.html Not that it matters, but S.Korea is a free republic while China is a dictatorship if that matters in the purchase, and to many, it does.
Ballstar Co.,Ltd.

Home

About

Selling Leads

We are a leading Korean manufacturer of BILLIARD BALL CLEANING & SHINING MACHINE, and we have developed a new ball machine of high-technical by ourselves based on long experience in this field, and the dirty ball will be on the birth of a new cleaned ball by the machine.

Doubt they manufacturer there, as they intentionally didn't show anything to prove the build it. I would at the least, expect to see a few pictures of the machine being built for credibility purposes.

mrpiper

Registered
Ballstar Co.,Ltd.

Home

About

Selling Leads

We are a leading Korean manufacturer of BILLIARD BALL CLEANING & SHINING MACHINE, and we have developed a new ball machine of high-technical by ourselves based on long experience in this field, and the dirty ball will be on the birth of a new cleaned ball by the machine.

Doubt they manufacturer there, as they intentionally didn't show anything to prove the build it. I would at the least, expect to see a few pictures of the machine being built for credibility purposes.
I agree. This website seems poorly made and low quality for an international business. Especially this part: "and we have developed a new ball machine of high-technical by ourselves based on long experience in this field, and the dirty ball will be on the birth of a new cleaned ball by the machine." LOL. What I have seen around the web, though, consistently says it's made in S.Korea though. Who knows?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As soon as they run out they start a new run. Last I checked they were about 450 units behind. They sell them all over the world
I just ordered my Diamond machine last week and they told me 2-3 months. I’m guessing they make one dual platter polisher for every 5+ single platter polishers. They require a credit card number upon ordering, but don’t charge the credit card until they are ready to ship.