BLUDWORTH vs DIAMOND vs BALLSTAR BALL CLEANERS

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What led you to get the Bludworth and get rid of the diamond? You are the first I have ever heard with a Diamond who left the cult! :)
My son bought a diamond table but no ball cleaner. I saw the Bloodworth model at the expo and like the design so I bought one and gave the Diamond to my son. I like the Bloodworth its quiet, well balanced and might do/does a better job on the balls. I'd be happy with either though.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
My son bought a diamond table but no ball cleaner. I saw the Bloodworth model at the expo and like the design so I bought one and gave the Diamond to my son. I like the Bloodworth its quiet, well balanced and might do/does a better job on the balls. I'd be happy with either though.
Quiet??😅🤣😂

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My Bludworth does great work but it is far from quiet as are all the others that I've heard. With that being said, I'm not familiar with their current options, if any.

Keith

mrpiper

Registered
Thank you all for the many suggestions and thoughts on this thread. I restarted this thread after several years of dormancy to help me decide on a cleaner. As most of you probably know now, I bought the Clean Gleem because Diamond and Ballstar were both 3 to 4 months out in wait time and I had decided against a Bludworth. I have no way on earth to compare the CG to a Diamond or Bludworth side by side. I wish some Youtube person would do that. I am very happy with my purchase.

The NEXT question is, based on Glen's constant insistence that Aramith cleaner not be used in ANY machine is, WHICH CLEANER to use? I have been using the mixture of 1 TBSP of Aramith Cleaner to 1 cup of 91% Isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. It seems to work fine, but long term, I don't know.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you all for the many suggestions and thoughts on this thread. I restarted this thread after several years of dormancy to help me decide on a cleaner. As most of you probably know now, I bought the Clean Gleem because Diamond and Ballstar were both 3 to 4 months out in wait time and I had decided against a Bludworth. I have no way on earth to compare the CG to a Diamond or Bludworth side by side. I wish some Youtube person would do that. I am very happy with my purchase.

The NEXT question is, based on Glen's constant insistence that Aramith cleaner not be used in ANY machine is, WHICH CLEANER to use? I have been using the mixture of 1 TBSP of Aramith Cleaner to 1 cup of 91% Isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. It seems to work fine, but long term, I don't know.
I've used the Tiger Products ball cleaner for a few years and like it. It is liquid in form so I put it in an old spray bottle and squirt a little on the balls as they are spinning in the machine. A little goes a long way. On your machine, you probably only need to apply a small amount to one row of balls. Once the product get on the carpet it will distribute to the other side. I buy the gallon size but they don't advertise that on their website.

mrpiper

Registered
Wow thank you for this information! Tiger comes in a bottle similar to Aramith so I thought it would be a similar product. I will look in to that today! A spray cleaner is definitely the best method for the CG machine the way its made