Silver Member
So for the skeptics
BlueBookVerlHorn.jpg
nonameqforearm.jpg

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had many people say no way it was a cue that could be authenticated 100%. When first posted the cue as a probable Verl Horn it was not well received here. After I had it identifies as a Horn the skeptics persisted.
The buyer of the other cue saw this picture and sent it to me.
To top it off I like it!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live in Tulsa and used to see Verl a lot at local/regional tournaments. Super nice guy that helped more than a couple builders in their early days. Wish i'd bought a truckload of his cues. His 'bushka copies play as good as any cue ever made.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do not think this is that exact Cue. It is that exact model. And I could get used to it. I am trying to trade it for a light Vigus cue. Not jumping up and down to see it go.
Nick :)

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea what the backstory is but can you rotate your cue to see if the different natural/maple ring inlays match up?

If you look at the cue in the top picture you'll see three natural/maple ring inlays and the bottom edge of the middle one is lined up pretty close with the bottom of the diamond (pic below), any chance one of your rings matches?

Also, do you have a link to more pictures of your cue? I just want to see the whole thing :)

1626323613646.png

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well guys the bottom cue has a spain blank front. The top cue is sold. It does not utilize the method Burton used in his point sets. It is thought to be very old Prather. by the people that authenticated it for me. How does a man value a cue that has no clue what he is looking at. Ask the last poster

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well guys the bottom cue has a spain blank front. The top cue is sold. It does not utilize the method Burton used in his point sets. It is thought to be very old Prather. by the people that authenticated it for me. How does a man value a cue that has no clue what he is looking at. Ask the last poster

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too funny. 😂😂😂 Guess my comment made you cry and you got a mod to delete them. You can’t have people know the truth about you. Your true colors shine through with your misrepresentation of the cue.

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Get this troll David Steelman off my threads.
I already have had him banned on a few forums on facebook for being a troll.
Everything I posted is authenticated.
I did not asking anyone what these are worth.
Bill Grassley is selling his Bushka Horn for $3500.
David Steelman LOOSER,LIEING IS LIKE BREATHING FOR YOU. sAD.
Nick

Last edited:

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get this troll David Steelman off my threads.
I already have had him banned on a few forums on facebook for being a troll.
Everything I posted is authenticated.
I did not asking anyone what these are worth.
Bill Grassley is selling his Bushka Horn for $3500.
David Steelman LOOSER,LIEING IS LIKE BREATHING FOR YOU. sAD.
Nick
Lol. You post your cue as a cue out of the blue book to increase its value. You know it. I know it. Only when confronted do you say that it isn’t the one on the book. And only group I have been banned from is OBM which is because Daniel Le is a whiny baby. Banned me for saying “I find you funny.” The only one lying is you. Regardless of what you say, anyone with a working brain cell knows why you listed this cue as a Blue Book cue. Don’t get mad that I just called you out for your dishonesty. But you have been lying to people for decades so nothing new there. Best thing you can do is apologize to AZ for hosing them for years and practicing corrupt sales for practices. Fortunately for you, AZ is nowhere near what it used to be.

And Bills cue is loaded woth ivory and is an 8pt cue. Big difference in price.

Last edited:

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually the Horn Bushka at cornerstone is $3200 so you are both wrong.

Back to the show….

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually the Horn Bushka at cornerstone is $3200 so you are both wrong.

Back to the show….
Not the cue I was referring to. I assumed Nick would at least have the right price group. This is the one I was talking about. Although this one is 3950.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If a fool like David Steelman belongs here I do not. He is not worth listening to. Pure crap bag. And if his posting impresses you as much as I am impressed remember his Nane David Steelman. This the crap you will put up with when you buy from him. I am posative to new owner of the Cue he described all wrong is as impressed as I and will do the same.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a fool like David Steelman belongs here I do not. He is not worth listening to. Pure crap bag. And if his posting impresses you as much as I am impressed remember his Nane David Steelman. This the crap you will put up with when you buy from him. I am posative to new owner of the Cue he described all wrong is as impressed as I and will do the same.
Lol. Funny how you get called out for misrepresenting your cue and that reflects poorly on me. Just admit you are shady af and own it.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was wrong I shouldn't have said that.
Funny you think anyone cares how funny your face looks period. I figure if you want to get on my threads and spew your crap I can tell you what is funny besides you are a bumb rip and everyone thinks how can you not know that it is no secret.
My cue is great by the way
Funny will be this clowns look when he realizes no one cares what he says.
I forgot that and
That is funny.
Not as funny as David though and the mirror thing.