Bob Dzuricky is THE MAN!!!

The Captain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Dzuricky

I currently have a work of art being commissioned from Bob Dzuricky. I can unequivocally say... "This master is by FAR the most concerned and caring cue maker I have EVER dealt with!" I ordered my cue in January of last year, he told me it would be 12-14 months. As of today, it would have been finished and in my hands if it were not for a late request by me around Christmas time. (He is modifying his normal butt/bumper design to adapt it for the Tiger X-tension. He has done all the leg work, ordered the necessary parts, and accommodating my wishes. Not only accommodating... But doing it with excitement, care, attention to detail, and communication throughout it all). when I first approached him with my vision, he was still working on his back log, and apologized PROFUSELY for not being able to accept new business. Fast forward 2 months later, he was now accepting new business... I IMMEDIATELY contacted him based on 2 things... At the time, I had only ever seen/held ONE of his masterpieces and felt as though I was one with the cue, and #2... His communication. Since I commissioned a work from him, he has been PHENOMENAL with updates, answering any stupid questions I have, help with suggestions (not ultimatums), and overall customer service baddassery!!!! If anyone is ever wondering who to deal with for repairs or a new custom cue of TOP TIER quality... BOB DZURICKY is your man! Kudos to you Bob!

Last edited:

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Seems like an awesome guy. I love that he has that youtube channel as well showing some of the cue building process.

Merlin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last time I called he wasn't taking orders. Please tell me that has changed??

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see a positive thread

Bob is a good guy & a good guy to deal with.
I have several of his cues & could not be happier with them.
It is good to know that there are cue makers out there that consistently make the delivery date that they quote to their customers.

I just with that he could win a game once in a while when Pat & I stop in for a visit.

ps: He & Pat play, I just sweat the matches.

Slim

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
He is a great guy. Obviously worked in the Machining business and has transferred that knowledge over to Cue Making.

He takes the time to make videos, pictures and other things to help out others.

Plus, I seriously like his craftsmanship.

Note to self, I still have to purchase one of his Point Making Jigs for the band saw.