Bobby Hunter, Jeff Carter breakin' balls on video

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I caught these two after a late night of battling it out with each other. They're both trying out someone's break cue, and Jeff just couldn't keep the cue ball on the table! Bobby jokingly gave Jeff 8:5 that he'd jump it off the table again, and I said I'd take 8:3 and guess which side he'd jump it off of.

Long and short, just some pointless video of two great players trying out a cue :thumbup:

Jeff - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NuFT16en0
Bobby - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSc-1hBRDQI
 
dmgwalsh said:
Red Shoes?

Tuning up for their Vegas trip?

Definitely Red Shoes, but they were more or less just trying out the break cue more than tuning up. Bobby and Jeff do play each other pretty often when they're both in town, though. They went at it for a week or so before Derby, so I'd imagine they were doing their thing for Vegas, too.

Bobby just uses his playing cue for breaking, while Jeff uses a break cue, but I'm not sure if it's a cue built for breaking. They were trying out a KC break cue.
 
Back
Top