Bought my first 3C cue last weekend.

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Ordered it from Kozoom. It has to come from Europe and should be here in about a week, I guess. It is a Mezz 13RJ. I could not find one in America. Based on the Mezz reputation, it should be a solid player. I am just a beginner at billiards. I finally got around to unleashing my inner practice demon on the 3C table. Four and a half hours on my break shot. My goal was to make 2 points off the break. I got my break to where it winds up with 3 different positions depending on how good I hit the break and practiced answers for all of them. It's like pattern racking. I got a ton of 2 point breaks, some of them 2 in a row. I even got 3 points off the break.

I found it difficult to get a consistent hit/spin using a 13mm maple pool shaft. So, after that 3 pointer I took the plunge. Maybe I am burned out on pool. I run racks and don't care but I jump up in the air the get that click.

MIK-CR13RJ_280.jpg

mezz-carom-billiard-cue-cr-13r-cat.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a great game, for sure. You should buy a second cue, cheap as possible, so you can go and smash it, when necessary.

Not sure why they make that game so hard...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It is a great game, for sure. You should buy a second cue, cheap as possible, so you can go and smash it, when necessary.

Not sure why they make that game so hard...

I bought one of those
A 10 dollar mizerak at academy

It might as well be rubber, when I hit anywhere other than dead center the thing flexes and miscues
I got it for guests who wouldn't know the difference, and the little ones to get the swing of things early

No one may touch the kilby's