1pRoscoe AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #1 Sold pending funds.... Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
mdavis228 AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #2 Interested in this case, but can't see the pic's from work - security thing I guess. Will check on it as soon as I get home if it's still available. Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
Interested in this case, but can't see the pic's from work - security thing I guess. Will check on it as soon as I get home if it's still available.
1pRoscoe AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #3 sold pending funds. Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
1pRoscoe AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #4 will look at trades on a 2x4 or 3x6 whitten lite
mdavis228 AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #5 I'll take it, Ross. Another pm sent.
half fast bankr Purist / Traditionalist Silver Member Apr 13, 2009 #6 Ross, go easy with steel wool on the Roley!