Break shots

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
This one I kicked at the 7 to kiss it to the upper corner, all I could think and it went! And wasn't one other player even in the damn room
Screenshot_2022-12-28-15-41-29-628.jpg

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Banking the 6 cross side is absolutely standard in that position.
I didn't know that shot at the time. And the person that did show it to me the banking the corner ball, never made it.

I'm gonna start practicing it though

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice. I like the carom shot. Hit it well, but ALMOST scratched!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Another hail Mary type, I've found myself here , and I've made this shot about as many times as I've missed, not bad percentage for a last resort, I make this more than I can banking the back corner ball into the side from the bottom of the stack
Screenshot_2023-01-21-20-35-21-732.jpg

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another hail Mary type, I've found myself here , and I've made this shot about as many times as I've missed, not bad percentage for a last resort, I make this more than I can banking the back corner ball into the side from the bottom of the stack View attachment 683058
Sorry, but your lines give me no clue as to what ball you’re playing in to what pocket? It would be more helpful if you placed the cue ball at the spot you shoot it from, and if your red lines follow the path of the cue ball in to the pack and then the path of the object ball to the intended pocket.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Sorry, but your lines give me no clue as to what ball you’re playing in to what pocket? It would be more helpful if you placed the cue ball at the spot you shoot it from, and if your red lines follow the path of the cue ball in to the pack and then the path of the object ball to the intended pocket.
Hmmm, well I'm kicking at the front red stripe making the 6 in the corner it's facing,