Brendan Crockett Memorial Ten Ball at Hard Times, $10,000 Added

johnhendy

Registered
153 players including at least 20 of the best rotation players in the world. Around ten Filipino Champions, several current and former Mosconi Cup players, and dozens of up and comers in a race to seven, double elimination.

Free stream at Aaron’s Pool Parlor or Facebook.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Aaron's Pool Parlor is streaming on Facebook.

Check out Carlo's 4-rail inside spin shape at 5:12.

Blank (2).png

Rather than dog that, I'd dog the combo.

pj
chgo

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Seen Dennis do that on video at HT,Bellflower playing the 10-ball ghost . It's youtube.
Absolutely sick when they can control that cue ball speed so precisely that it gets to the next ball at a perfect angle and distance.
Helluva shot - I'm sure he was aware that he had at least a couple of feet of landing room, given that he had the combo as a backup shot.

pj
chgo

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Yow. First break of the match Kiamco makes 3 balls and is left here (the 1 doesn't go). Fortunately he played a good safe and got out later.

1-0 Kiamco.

pj
chgo

break.png

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Shane gave it away at hill-hill.

Their breaking was insane, must've averaged 2-3 balls - at least one 4-ball break and very few if any dry breaks. I wonder if it was because of the Predator cloth which played like ice, or the table (I don't recognize it).

pj
chgo

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James Aranas defeated John Morra 11-7 to take it down. James went undefeated throughout the tournament.
Great player- I watched his impressive comeback from 6-3 down vs Styer.
Morra deserves tremendous accolades too- I’m still in disbelief about how well he plays left handed

johnhendy

Registered
Hey Hendy... when ya coming back to Chicago to play my buddy the Ghost again?

pj
chgo
Would love to Patrick, but I have been down six months after they rebuilt my back. I may be up and around in a month or so, then I will find out if I can still play pool.

I did get out last week for a few hours and stopped by Hard Times, but it was for my first beer in six months. I hope you and The Ghost are doing well.

31A05B85-091D-4C64-9715-4DE00EE61BCB.jpeg

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Would love to Patrick, but I have been down six months after they rebuilt my back. I may be up and around in a month or so, then I will find out if I can still play pool.

I did get out last week for a few hours and stopped by Hard Times, but it was for my first beer in six months. I hope you and The Ghost are doing well.
I see you're making up for lost beer time. :LOL:

Hope your back gets well soon!

pj
chgo