Brendan Crockett's Gold Crown 5

saddlebow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

Donny:
Table is AWESOME! Brendan should be sending this to you but I can't pry him off the table to do it himself...There may be mechanics who can do as good a job as you but I can't believe there's anyone better. Playing on a table that's set up right really spoils you, and this one is absolutely the nutz! Thanks again, but I still think you should sign your work somewhere. If Arnold can sign old CHP bikes to make them worth more, you can sign your tables and add a lot of value!
bc

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Donny:
Table is AWESOME! Brendan should be sending this to you but I can't pry him off the table to do it himself...There may be mechanics who can do as good a job as you but I can't believe there's anyone better. Playing on a table that's set up right really spoils you, and this one is absolutely the nutz! Thanks again, but I still think you should sign your work somewhere. If Arnold can sign old CHP bikes to make them worth more, you can sign your tables and add a lot of value!
bc

Thanks Bill, it's nice to hear from my fellow mechanics, but its better to hear the customer is happy.